Solved Gt modding help???

• Thread starter DyNaMiiKz
  • Start date
  • Views 615
D

DyNaMiiKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok im trying to mod my gamertag with a usb flash drive. i extract the file with Usb Xtaf Xplorer and when i try to extract it the file name says
Code:
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
. i pressed save and it said its an invalid file name. So i changed the name to E0000....... and save it. now i opened up Ezgt 2.1(and i have tried 2.2) when i open my profile it says "Wasn't a profile" and "Filename should begin with E0000...". So now i dont know what im doing wrong? any help?

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Keep clicking that y file until you get to where you cant click anymore. I also have teamviewer if you want to do it that way

D

DyNaMiiKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep clicking that y file until you get to where you cant click anymore. I also have teamviewer if you want to do it that way

It didnt do anything. i know you have to click on the file inside Xplorer untill you cant click anymore. when i press extract and the "save as window pops up" thats when it shows the y file.

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
well I have a apple computer, but I mod all of my friends stuff viateamviewer. so I know a lot about but I dnt understand why it would be doing that