What's new

Solved GSC Menu not injecting?

BC2Fast

BC2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just set up bo2 today again and it seems like my menus just wont load at all, got tesseract and everything as explained in moddedwarfares video but no success.... Any ideas?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So what?
You're talking about injecting & the loader The Tesseract? You don't really seem to know what you're doing.

And I wouldn't recommend xxmoddedwarfarexx's tutorial, because he has no idea what he's talking about in the vid & he's using outdated stuff there.

Upvote 0
BC2Fast

BC2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what?
You're talking about injecting & the loader The Tesseract? You don't really seem to know what you're doing.

And I wouldn't recommend xxmoddedwarfarexx's tutorial, because he has no idea what he's talking about in the vid & he's using outdated stuff there.

I used files you provided in your tutorial and it still doesn't work, 'injecting' is just me referring to tesseract 'loading' the gsc.

Anyhow, it worked with the files from his video at some point, tried region free & pal now both without success.

And yes, not even gonna bother denying i don't know what i'm doing, haven't played bo2 in months , never bothered but today is the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I used files you provided in your tutorial and it still doesn't work
How does it not work?

tried region free & pal now both without success.
This won't matter.

And yes, not even gonna bother denying i don't know what i'm doing
I didn't mean you.

Upvote 0
BC2Fast

BC2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't mean you.

So what?
You don't really seem to know what you're doing.

Anyways, menus simply don't seem to load, i'm redoing the whole thing from scratch with only your files (maybe i mixed some stuff up, who knows) will report back once finished.

Off topic: I want that 50k views award... Who do i have to blow for that? (thread)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyways, menus simply don't seem to load, i'm redoing the whole thing from scratch with only your files (maybe i mixed some stuff up, who knows) will report back once finished.

Off topic: I want that 50k views award... Who do i have to blow for that? (thread)

I'll help you set it up if you want? Add me on skype: mrtwerk247 and we can use teamviewer. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register