What's new

Solved gsc editing? Error Message

• Thread starter DemonicModding
  • Start date
  • Views 173
D

DemonicModding

Boxes of Riddle's every day of the Year.
Reaction score
Okay well when it try to compile this i get error ( Bad syntax line 105 in main.gsc ) Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with it?
This line is line 104 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. while (self ishost())
=================================================================

forcehost()
{
while (self ishost())
{
while (getDvar(#""party_connectToOthers"") || getDvar(#""partyMigrate_disabled"") || getDvar(#""party_mergingEnabled"") || getDvar(#""allowAllNAT""))
{

Last edited:
D

DemonicModding

Boxes of Riddle's every day of the Year.
Reaction score
Please Don't Try to put me down if something simple i'm still learning this ****.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
He wouldn't know :'3

Okay well when it try to compile this i get error ( Bad syntax line 105 in main.gsc ) Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with it?
This line is line 104 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. while (self ishost())
=================================================================

forcehost()
{
while (self ishost())
{
while (getDvar(#""party_connectToOthers"") || getDvar(#""partyMigrate_disabled"") || getDvar(#""party_mergingEnabled"") || getDvar(#""allowAllNAT""))
{
Maybe you get bad syntax, because it is bad syntax from a decompiler. (Leeched code?)
So, since you didn't see that getDvar(#""party_connectToOthers"") is bad syntax, you really should learn at least the basics of a language like C so it would help you a lot.
But well, take this copy paste, this is proper syntax:
C:
getDvar("party_connectToOthers", "1") //value wont be 1 for all the dvars, set the value you need
And, anyways, there is no point really even to have this check which checks if dvars are set to whatever value.
There was just someone who released force host with this, and everyone copy pasted.
You can really just set always set the dvars on onPlayerConnect(), it wont matter.

Top Bottom