• Start date
  • Views 1,240
SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*I am in no way hating on CoD or the people playing it*​
So, I started CoD late WaW. I liked WaW, and then heard of Modern Warfare 2 coming out. So I picked up MW2 and played it until Black Ops. I really liked Black Ops and it was fun for me, but then MW3 came along. I started not really enjoyinng playing but with friends it was ok. What pissed me off was this: During MW3 I had 1 account, I got it 4th prestige 65 quickly, it got banned forever. I had another account after that I got it 4th prestige 55. Then I got my account from Black Ops MW2 and WaW back after someone hacked it. So on that account I got to 4th 66. So then in the summer, I moved to a new house and more, so there I was bored in the summer and decided to get to 10th the quickest way possible, so I got there to 10th, and then I got bored. I found during entire MW3, Battlefield 3. To me it was really fun.
So the last 2 weeks of MW3 I didn't play because I at that point I could not stand MW3. So I played Battlefield 3. Then Black Ops 2 was there, I went to the midnight release and got the game. So I played it for a month or less, and me and my friends just couldn't play it anymore. We were moaning about how terrible the game was. So we quit, we decided to get Halo 4, since we loved Halo 3. Now my Xbox is collecting dust and it also was before Halo 4. I just realised I grew out of CoD, I don't enjoy it anymore. Heck I uninstalled it from Steam, and my computer. Now I enjoy games more like Smite, TF2(Bought when it still was $15 on steam) and BF3.

So what about you?

omghatebeezy

omghatebeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i still like call of duty i wish they wud fix the lag and i wish campers would get beat to death with a dildo

Crash

Crash

Maniac
EotM Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the exact phase I went through. After MW3, I just couldn't handle it anymore and bought BF3. Now I really don't play anything at all but Arcade games. I bought Halo 4, but we all know how that turned out. I just wish there was someway to have fun on Xbox again :/

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the exact phase I went through. After MW3, I just couldn't handle it anymore and bought BF3. Now I really don't play anything at all but Arcade games. I bought Halo 4, but we all know how that turned out. I just wish there was someway to have fun on Xbox again :/
I've played on PC forever. For some reason I decided to buy an Xbox, waste of $200+ I only play on PC.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Leave the cmapers where they are and kill the others that are not in a corner .I know your not meant to run everywhere all the time but wtf fun is there is lying facing a door for ten minutes..

Cookie

Cookie

Chocolate Chip :)
Reaction score
Sin$
I sort of agree with you. I liked Mw2, COD4, and WaW a lot, and I liked Black Ops a lot as well. Then Mw3 came, and I really don't like that game. I do like Black Ops 2 though, I just haven't been playing it recently at all. I highly doubt I will be getting Mw4 though, just because I hated Mw3.

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I sort of agree with you. I liked Mw2, COD4, and WaW a lot, and I liked Black Ops a lot as well. Then Mw3 came, and I really don't like that game. I do like Black Ops 2 though, I just haven't been playing it recently at all. I highly doubt I will be getting Mw4 though, just because I hated Mw3.
Ok, I won't be buying any more Call of Duties, I myself grew out of the twitch shooter game that it is.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah COD is honestly getting old, after MW2, they all started to suck.

xboxguy10

xboxguy10

NHL 12 GOD
Reaction score
Sin$
quit boosting and you wouldnt of gotten a life time ban...oh and stop giving your login info out so you dont get "hacked"...

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Get out of it while you can.

You don't have to devote your whole life to one game either. Balance CoD with other games you like to play. There's no reason to completely ignore it or play nothing but it. If you're over it then stop playing it.

gdmatt

gdmatt

The Stig
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing since CoD1 on the PC, moved to consoles with Black Ops 1 and stayed there. But with each release, I find myself quitting earlier and earlier.
CoD 4 lasted me 2 years.
WaW - 1 year
MW2 - 6 months
BO1 - 6 months
MW3 - 4 months
BO2 - 2 months

I just find the series to be lackluster and there are plenty of better games out there.

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get out of it while you can.

You don't have to devote your whole life to one game either. Balance CoD with other games you like to play. There's no reason to completely ignore it or play nothing but it. If you're over it then stop playing it.
I didn't devote to playing it, I played different games, heck I have over 20 games in my steam library that I play. It's just the way time passes, 1 person goes, 2 more come.

Mac_Miller

Mac_Miller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like we started playing Cod around the same time, and I agree the games are getting boring. I tried playing Black Ops 2 last night and it was like I couldnt even force myself to play online. So I tried playing against bots and even that was boring. But I dont think that we are "growing out of cod" I think we are getting bored of how repetitive it is.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I still love COD BO and WAW but all the other COD are just not the same anymore :frown:
Now I mainly play MOBA like DOTA2 or Twisted Metal(If you have a PS3, you NEED to buy it)

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still love COD BO and WAW but all the other COD are just not the same anymore :frown:
Now I mainly play MOBA like DOTA2 or Twisted Metal(If you have a PS3, you NEED to buy it)
You don't have it for PS3, damn.

MP7 7s

MP7 7s

Reaction score
Sin$
CoD gets boring fast. I haven't played in about a month. I might hop onto the main menu to check out some stuff, but besides that, I barely play.

Top Bottom
Login
Register