• Thread starter UberReady
  • Start date
  • Views 5,778
U

UberReady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to griffball boosting and make 5-10,000 credit's a game, send me a friends request @ UberREady

U

UberReady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get off work around 5pm EST, if your intrested in griffball boosting, post and be on this site around that time.

M

marq08

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm interested I get out of classes about 30 minutes after that. I'll try to be on the site. Gtag is same as username

O

Obadiah Stane

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm interested as well, gamertag is same as my user name as well.

U

UberReady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ight just got home, going to smoke, then jump on and add you two. Anyone eles, just post your gamertag, and I'll get ahold of you. I'm tryen to get a bunch that are intrested in boosting and have them regularly posting / checking this section so it put's us together and never a shortage of players for the game's.

I'm interested I get out of classes about 30 minutes after that. I'll try to be on the site. Gtag is same as username

your f list is full

M

marq08

Reaction score
Sin$
Ight just got home, going to smoke, then jump on and add you two. Anyone eles, just post your gamertag, and I'll get ahold of you. I'm tryen to get a bunch that are intrested in boosting and have them regularly posting / checking this section so it put's us together and never a shortage of players for the game's.

your f list is full

just deleted some, try again

U

UberReady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need 3 more with a guest each, message or post your gamertag

Looking for 3 other's with guest controller's for griffball, lmk

Top Bottom
Login
Register