What's new

Greenpois0n Untethered Jailbreak is Near!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dill

Reaction score
If you look on the greenpois0n website, they have found an untethered jailbreak for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, and YES! THE IPAD! The only thing we have to wait for is the software to do it. I have been waiting for this for-EVER! O btw, my name is Dillon, and i am new to Se7enSins so, Hello.

-Dill

A

AndzrejGFX

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope they come out with a jailbreak in the next couple months or so... =) Cuz I'm getting an itouch and I wanna jailbreak it.

edit: Welcome to the forums!

C

Chriss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's about damn time for an update! I haven't turned my iPod touch off since Christmas because it's tethered.

F

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Reaction score
They have had this since November they just haven't released it :wink:.

D

Dill

Reaction score
I hope they come out with a jailbreak in the next couple months or so... =) Cuz I'm getting an itouch and I wanna jailbreak it.

edit: Welcome to the forums!

Thx man

D

Dill

Reaction score
It's about damn time for an update! I haven't turned my iPod touch off since Christmas because it's tethered.

I know, it SUX, i went on a 2 week road trip w/ my ipod and i forgot to bring teh laptop to rejailbreak and when it died i was :angry: and :frown: @ the same time

Y

Yomomma7826

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, @forgoten dynasty. But yes they have had this for a loooong time, they said they are waiting for either the 4.0 software or till the new iphone is released, before they release this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom