What's new

Solved Green flashing Led

• Thread starter 3r0rfadeness
  • Start date
  • Views 341

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
whenever i try to turn on My Xbox with cr4 xl on it just flashes green a lot and the cr4 doesnt even try to glitch (no debug light) the only led thats on is the red one.. Any ideas why?

Any help would be awesome

Thanks!

I tried to get into xell to get My cpu key

theres the pics ^^

Last edited:
B

BulldogModder

Bowowowyippyyoyippyyay
Reaction score
Is your CR4 still plugged in to your programmer?

B

BulldogModder

Bowowowyippyyoyippyyay
Reaction score
Make sure it's not plugged in to the programmer!
Also, check your solder, your points, etc everything!

Make sure the timings are the one's you know work

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
Make sure it's not plugged in to the programmer!
Also, check your solder, your points, etc everything!

Make sure the timings are the one's you know work
i couldnt find a way to change the timings on cr4 xl tho? either im just stupid or there isnt a way ;P

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
i couldnt find a way to change the timings on cr4 xl tho? either im just stupid or there isnt a way ;P
You don't change timings on the cr4. You change dips. If it's not flashing it's either cpu_rst or post that is messed up. Pictures will help. Could also be the post bit jumper. Some cr4 got shipping with it on in the wrong direction.

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
You don't change timings on the cr4. You change dips. If it's not flashing it's either cpu_rst or post that is messed up. Pictures will help. Could also be the post bit jumper. Some cr4 got shipping with it on in the wrong direction.
i will send pics later when i get home ^^

B

BulldogModder

Bowowowyippyyoyippyyay
Reaction score

I had a blonde moment :frown:

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
Like I said earlier, your post bit jumper is on the wrong direction.
okay i did that ... im not sure how many time it usually glitches... but its been glitching for about 2-3 min >> oh and the red led is still on?

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
okay i did that ... im not sure how many time it usually glitches... but its been glitching for about 2-3 min >> oh and the red led is still on?
Should be within 5 glitch attempts before a boot. What dips do you have set?

M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
ill send a pic in a sec 

cant send a pic cuz my camera sucks but its to the left by looking at the direction of the CR4 logo ^^
should of used an x360 ace v3 on the trinity :tongue:

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
ill send a pic in a sec 

cant send a pic cuz my camera sucks but its to the left by looking at the direction of the CR4 logo ^^
No, the dips. There are 8 little switches that should be set. What are they set to

3r0rfadeness

Reaction score
No, the dips. There are 8 little switches that should be set. What are they set to
oh u meant those .-. 3 and 4 i kind of left the xbox on for like 20 min waiting but still nothing :tongue:

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
oh u meant those .-. 3 and 4 i kind of left the xbox on for like 20 min waiting but still nothing :tongue:
Do just one at a time, and try 1-6. Leave 7 and 8 off.

Top Bottom