What's new

Solved Great..... :(

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so you all know the flaming helment mod for reach. So i was going too do this, usb in, put the profile and flaming helment file on the content, blah blah blah, thats not the prob, so on the usb was the profile and game for black light tango down, this was relsesed in the prem section awhile ago, i never got around too trying too see it that worked, so that was also on the usb, so i stuck the usb in my 360, i first tryed signing into the black tango down profile, this was by mistake, once i figured that out, i signed out and re signed into the right profile for the flaming helment.. right after that, BANG cant connect too live! ive tryed everything! diffrent accts, harddrives, reset my router! recovered couple diffrent accts... what im asking is, any one that tryed the black light tango down thing from prem have this happen too them? and this happen too any one that tryed the flameing helment?? also any idea of what too do?? :frown: :frown: :huh:
could it be the game it self for BTD f*** something up? :frown:

i should also add that when i test connection it says i can connect too xbl.. so wtf? :frown:

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
go to dashboard and then try again if it doesn't work try deleting and recovering your account

next time you want flaming helmet just go to the link in my sig :smile:

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
go to dashboard and then try again if it doesn't work try deleting and recovering your account

next time you want flaming helmet just go to the link in my sig :smile:
ive done all that man, i knew it was in your sig, but i thought i could do it myself and let you guys help other ppl that have no clue how too do it :tongue: .. but any ideas of what could have happened?

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol well when you get it figured out we will do it for you :smile: lol
and ugh well i messed it up on my profile and i couldn't read teh server data from reach. but i just had to dashboard so idk fur sure.
try reseting your router maybe, it has nothing to do with your account.
just unplug it or turn it off for 30 seconds then plug back in and all that stuff maybe

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
lol well when you get it figured out we will do it for you :smile: lol
and ugh well i messed it up on my profile and i couldn't read teh server data from reach. but i just had to dashboard so idk fur sure.
try reseting your router maybe, it has nothing to do with your account.
just unplug it or turn it off for 30 seconds then plug back in and all that stuff maybe
tryed that nothing, :frown: oh well all try tmw! thanks for the help man! :unsure:

Top Bottom
Login
Register