Great News Everyone! /sarcasm

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by jury ben, Jun 15, 2009 with 16 replies and 530 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jury ben

jury ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    2009/06/14:

Note: If you have recently AutoFixed "UFC 2009 Undisputed", "Red Faction: Guerilla" or "Up" using abgx360, it may have patched a corrupt DMI to your ISO.
    How can you tell if your ISO or Burned DVD has the bad DMI? Simply check the game with abgx360 on medium or high verbosity and look for "DMI CRC = XXXXXXXX".
    For "UFC 2009 Undisputed" the corrupt DMI CRC = 46C162C8
    For "Red Faction: Guerilla" the corrupt DMI CRC = 580B3E16
    For "Up" the corrupt DMI CRC = F9F50C0F
    How do you fix it if you have the corrupt DMI? If you already burned the game and deleted the ISO you will have to copy the disc back to your HDD (ImgBurn is recommended for Windows users). Also make sure that you have online functions enabled in abgx360 for the next steps.
    For "UFC 2009 Undisputed" simply check the ISO with AutoFix threshold set to level 3 and it will automatically download the updated ini and patch a good DMI for you.
    For "Red Faction: Guerilla" you will need to delete 1A5575DDA1D2466C.ini (if it exists) from your StealthFiles folder and then check the ISO with AutoFix set to level 3.
    For "Up" you will need to delete E4F12417A1CB7F98.ini and Xex_A1CB7F98.ini (if they exist) from your StealthFiles folder, however there is currently no other verified rip of this game in the database so you will have to wait on that.
    Where is your StealthFiles folder?
    On Windows this is usually C:\Program Files\abgx360\StealthFiles\
    On other systems this is usually ~/.abgx360/StealthFiles/
    We apologize for this but this is a new type of corruption which seems to be associated with ripping via a certain USB->SATA adapter (not 100% sure of the cause yet) and DMI is now scanned for this corruption before being accepted into the database (so it won't happen again).

2. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Sourcing is good for you

Code:
    http://www.abgx360.net/

3. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I have two of the three games burned already. Should I re-burn them? Will the corrupt DMI cause a ban?

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Yes if yours is corrupt i would highly suggest fixing it. Just about any of the patches being wrong can get you banned.

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well this is pretty gay

6. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn, I have been playing Red Faction: Guerrilla a lot lately.

7. EclipseModz

Ratings:
    Yours may have not been patched with the corrupt file. Its just a possibility that a corrupt DMI was patched. If you want to make sure. Rip your game back to your pc and run it through abgx and do what it says up there to check to see if its the corrupted one.

8. KillaMike999

KillaMike999 Newbie

Ratings:
    does anybody know if the ZARTH copy is corrupt? or is it the work of abgx that corrupts it?

9. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still have the ISO on my computer and it had the corrupt profile. I patched it and now I need to re-burn.

10. EclipseModz

Ratings:
    If it doesn't say it up there then it should be fine.
    :thumbup:

11. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    Oh chite this blows. I've downloaded UFC and RFG. But I haven't played RFG yet so I'll probably do this and reburn

Wait, so if you have one of those values they list that's BAD? For UFC I have: DMI CRC = 580AE22C

And for RFG I have: DMI CRC = 470B30FB

Is that alright?

12. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    if you could read.... but yes your good

13. Coletrain17

Ratings:
    Sorry man I'm hopped up on like 3 painkillers. Just got my wisdom teeth yanked out so I'm a bit out of the loop lol

14. Killer Austin

Killer Austin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow that really sucks i only had red faction and i guess i got lucky because my dmi crc is 470B30FB. Sorry for you guys who went online

15. Coletrain17

Ratings:
    Well I don't know how I got so lucky, and I'm really happy :biggrin:

16. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I guess me and about 4 friends are screwed.

17. vxeel

vxeel Newbie

Ratings:
    sweet.... thanxs man ...saved me