What's new

Discussion GRD Helment (no its not a download its a request for help just read it)

• Thread starter JoeTheBored
  • Start date
  • Views 2,177
J

JoeTheBored

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been hearing that people think the grd helment is unlockable honestly I don't know theories are popping up everyday and every second basically some of the theories revolve around the dolls and the map countdown and jumping through the rings in a certain order, honestly I don't know what to believe because finding all the dolls seem to easy but I'm going to get to the point now what I want someone to do since I can't make a modded profile making myself have all the armor currently I have one but that was when reach came out so I don't know if I use that account will I unlock the grd thats the question, but! I want someone to see if they can even mod it so that when you do it you get the grd helment I just want this theory thing to end so please help me out and basically half of the halo community.

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why everyone keeps getting these jumping through ring theories,

GixxerKibbles

nonfatkibbles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably just want you to stay interested in the game and to have a reason to keep playing

J

JoeTheBored

Reaction score
Sin$
These all may be true but it could be real or it couldn't I'm that type of person that I need to, "see it" to believe. Right now I saw a pic of it from being on a bungie livestream, but this could be fake this is only from what I heard but why would bungie have something that is 343 content now? But I've seen pictures of helmets that can be photoshopped so this could be a fraud helmet but I don't think Bungie or 343 would do this to people it could just be for employee's like blue flame was for bungie but they gave it to us anyways lol but who knows it could be fake real we won't really know until there is a new all armor for anniversary.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember the time people first came up with the countdown theory and I spent 2 hours jumping thru rings. I feel like an idiot now. lol

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
These all may be true but it could be real or it couldn't I'm that type of person that I need to, "see it" to believe. Right now I saw a pic of it from being on a bungie livestream, but this could be fake this is only from what I heard but why would bungie have something that is 343 content now? But I've seen pictures of helmets that can be photoshopped so this could be a fraud helmet but I don't think Bungie or 343 would do this to people it could just be for employee's like blue flame was for bungie but they gave it to us anyways lol but who knows it could be fake real we won't really know until there is a new all armor for anniversary.
It was never really on the stream.
It isn't in Reach, it isn't in CEA.

Give it a rest.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
I do however liked how 343 made the 7 hidden grd dolls though...i may be fueling the fire for those who havent found them...i am curious though as to if when defiant map pack came out if 343 had planned to release it and it got cut out of cea release IE only they have copies of the helmet and is was not released in the final product...just a guess but i find it funny that people dont relize it was an pre release meaning things change....

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of making up "theories", just wait for an official word from 343 Studios.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
this video talks about the grd helmet --->

this video says it all from the GRD helmet to glitches and easter eggs
That video says nothing, only what people want it to say.
Your "familiar faces" are the dolls. Period. Can everyone stop linking that stupid interview now?

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been hearing that people think the grd helment is unlockable honestly I don't know theories are popping up everyday and every second basically some of the theories revolve around the dolls and the map countdown and jumping through the rings in a certain order, honestly I don't know what to believe because finding all the dolls seem to easy but I'm going to get to the point now what I want someone to do since I can't make a modded profile making myself have all the armor currently I have one but that was when reach came out so I don't know if I use that account will I unlock the grd thats the question, but!

That was a huge sentence! :confused:cared:

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
That video says nothing, only what people want it to say.
Your "familiar faces" are the dolls. Period. Can everyone stop linking that stupid interview now?

This. :thumbup1:

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate when people link to that Frankie interview.

He never said anything.
People are taking the girl route on this and assuming he thought about saying something, made up what he was going to say, and then assumed it as fact.

Lt Snipes

Lt Snipes

Reaction score
Sin$
well guess this thread should be closed as i tested that theory and proved that it's not true for now i guess?

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well guess this thread should be closed as i tested that theory and proved that it's not true for now i guess?

This.

That's not to say they can't expand it with GRD later somehow, but for the moment it doesn't exist, and that's all we need to know.

W

Wmaty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They must have a reason for why they haven't even mentioned it or announced it. They won't even talk about the dolls. Something is up their sleeve.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
They must have a reason for why they haven't even mentioned it or announced it. They won't even talk about the dolls. Something is up their sleeve.

Or it's nothing. And they feel there is no need to mention it because there is nothing to discuss.

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The Helmet does indeed exist. As for it being unlockable, I highly doubt it. The helmet I believe isnt even in game atm, its just a model that they was messing with. It may be indeed a actual game item later on, But imo it might just be a 343i exclusive.
How I know this? A mate of mine who works for Ubisoft told me. I am not 100% certain on this info as my self have not seen any videos nor pics. But this is what I was told by a developer who claims he knows someone from 343i a while back. (Before cea came out).

Top of that, After I have seen the dolls, I have researched the maps and TU and have seen nothing regarding it being in game currently. Its just a easter egg as of now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register