What's new

Discussion Gravesight on u tube, BANNED from u tube!!

• Thread starter racenut
  • Start date
  • Views 4,769
R

racenut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm posting this here because he mostly posted vids of glitches. But his channel(s) got banned from u tube.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah youtube frowns on people who dont use the slogans. Like lets get into the glitch.
Probably didnt read the emails they sent and forgot to put up the fair use act. Also, if the channel is making money there arw other rules to follow.
Right now im fighting with rockstar. Youtube has left me alone but rockstar has creator banned me over the gm job. It was their own fault tye arena jobs made gm. I am expecting an account reset but hey thats what multiple accounts are for right?

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed yesterday as well, the YouTube message I saw said user was banned for multiple copyright strikes

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed yesterday as well, the YouTube message I saw said user was banned for multiple copyright strikes
The funny part is many think rockstar does this. Its rarely the actual developer that does the copyright report. Its almost always butthurt people. Probably how i got creator banned. Users reporting the jobs. I found some groups within rockstar support chat that actually use their group to attack youtube glitchers and modded job posters. I mean thats some serious butthurt. Having nothing better to do in life other than seeking out other gamers just to report them because you mad... Wonder how a game dies? Butthurt people get many banned then nobody wants to play it anymore.
I mean even rockstar gets it. You think these easier glitches werent left there on purpose? They want players playing their game no matter what. Im likely gonna get un banned on creator. And i didnt even lie to them. I said take a look at the job there isnt anything modded about it. Its just a race that goes in a circle. Unfortunately for gravesite youtube has a pretty strict policy on copyright stuff. Rockstar probably never reports channels as even a glitch promotes the game. Its free advertisement for them. Its just a bunch of butthurt gamers. Thats why as a salute to a fallen glitcher we should fill all lobbies with gm glitchers and clap back. Make them hate life. Spend an entire week emptying lobbies. Hehe

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well at least we don’t have to worry about him just stealing every posted glitch off this page and blasting it all over you tube like it’s his own lol. Sorry not sorry, that guy was annoying with that. It’s one thing to use the community and credit where you got it from, but it’s another to put videos out a hour after it’s posted here and have commentary saying “ I’ve been working hard finding this for you guys” ? it’s kinda funny they banned all his channels , his main and all 4. He’s done done… now he is using his friends google account and basically over took his channel, which is probably gonna get his friends account banned as well . By the way this shouldn’t be posted here

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would go sub but im unsure of his new channel name can someone pm me so I can support.
I don't expect it to be posted.
He doesn’t have a new channel , he is using his friends account / channel and just renamed it I guess in a desperate attempt to start over… hope his friend realizes he is probably gonna get him banned as well as soon as they see he is using his same name and thumbnail etc etc … I think the dude needs to let it go lmao

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesn’t have a new channel , he is using his friends account / channel and just renamed it I guess in a desperate attempt to start over… hope his friend realizes he is probably gonna get him banned as well as soon as they see he is using his same name and thumbnail etc etc … I think the dude needs to let it go lmao

I remember when I first got into glitching GTA I would only watch Broontango then he got banned on YT and he posted on his YT to check out se7ensins and I’ve been here ever since, and most likely wouldn’t know about this site if it wasn’t for him telling his subs to come here on his final glory days, now seeing his channel he never post and when he does, doesn’t get the same views.. It’s kinda sad, with that being said I hope he don’t let it go like Broon did

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly its a risk you take anytime you upload anything that has a copyright. I used to upload music remixes. Until youtube and sound cloud shut me down for copyright infringement, even if the song didn't sound like the original, it didn't matter if I used someones content without permissions.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On a whole different note does anyone just cruise ls anymore? Ive been ever since the coming soon signs were on the car lots. Noticed them ona couple buildings near eclipse tower. Noticed on a couple other spots as well. Planning on just cruising around ls for the next week or so to take in the new graphics a bit and look to see what all has changed since the last update. Funny how you dont notice these things normally but when you just cruise you see things.
Curious why the signs have changed on some of the buildings to coming soon.
Maybe we get some new properties. Or maybe we get places to visit. Either way adding new interiors to a nearly 10 year old game is pretty cool.
I noticed a couple places that now have actual doors you can see into as well and appears to have floor. Gotta wall breach as well. Have my next week of gta all planned out.

lIlSmoke666lIl

lIlSmoke666lIl

Reaction score
Sin$
On a whole different note does anyone just cruise ls anymore? Ive been ever since the coming soon signs were on the car lots. Noticed them ona couple buildings near eclipse tower. Noticed on a couple other spots as well. Planning on just cruising around ls for the next week or so to take in the new graphics a bit and look to see what all has changed since the last update. Funny how you dont notice these things normally but when you just cruise you see things.
Curious why the signs have changed on some of the buildings to coming soon.
Maybe we get some new properties. Or maybe we get places to visit. Either way adding new interiors to a nearly 10 year old game is pretty cool.
I noticed a couple places that now have actual doors you can see into as well and appears to have floor. Gotta wall breach as well. Have my next week of gta all planned out.
I was just thinking about that the other day. It's been a while since I've actually just gone out and cruised the map. The first step is appearing offline and invite only lol. Think I'm going to do that this week since I haven't actually explored the new one since it came out.

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering he got yeeted over a week ago and has 4.5K and 500 subscribers (already). I'd say he's not doing to bad and probably doesn't need our support

Top Bottom
Login
Register