What's new

Service =-=-=Graphic Services!=-=-=AND 7s ID Cards Are BACK! =-=-=

B

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
jTeRvy3.png

- I can make banners/signatures
- I can make logo's for websites e.g. Youtube, Twitter, 7s, etc!
- I am starting to make GFX Art for clans
- I do Overlays for YouTube and/or Twitch streams

~Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
~Please post how you think I did with your art if you think I did well, or some constructive criticism!
~I am a bit new to this, so hopefully you can be a little patient if I mess up a few times. I am getting better the more art I do.
~These are, obviously, completely free services, but if you wish to donate for my work or efforts, please do shoot me a message! :smile:

F1i5GzS.png

ZNeKBZI.jpg

Z6LVO3d.png

ObD6lLc.png

k81Tj3o.jpg

hK1Rf9j.png

V2wG43L.jpg

CrNPdQw.jpg

~ How to set up your request (All/Any):
Code:
What Is It? :
(For Banner's) Ads :
Theme :
Name :
Other Information :

~ Example of a request (to be clear):
Code:
What Is It? : Youtube Banner
Name : Blitz
(For Banner's) Ads : Twitch (<Name>) & Twitter (<Name>)
Theme : Galaxy theme, red and blue please

Examples:

YYzMmpz.png

LLQMqwW.png

I can do this with any 7 games of your choice (as long as I can find decent pictures). If you want this Youtube Banner, please fill out this request.

Code:
[7 Game Banner]
Games (List all 7) :
Name :

I now do 7s ID Cards! Please just Copy & Paste the template below to request one!
Code:
Username :
Color :
Group (Member, Premium, etc.) :
Motto :
Join Date (Please be honest) :
Image (Uploaded) :

ajiF9To.png

35uZwH1.png
This was previously run by @/AG Lobbys

Last edited:
B

Blitz

Reaction score
Bump, because.
Art.

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Well, it never hurts to keep practicing.
I guess I'll be your first.

Could you make me a signature with my name in it? I don't mind the Font/background/style at all.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Well, it never hurts to keep practicing.
I guess I'll be your first.

Could you make me a signature with my name in it? I don't mind the Font/background/style at all.
Sure. Any preferred color at least? :smile:

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Uh, Green? You could try a gradient, a green and black one if you can.

6UbaVjT.png

Any changes you would like to suggest? :smile: I didn't have any ideas for your name.. XD Sorry

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a YouTube Profile Pic and a YouTube Banner
I want a pic with a Wolf for both, and with a Red vs Blue gradient on both sides
Oh btw for the profile pic text will be Wolf Primal
And youtube banner same thing!

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Buddy, is there any progress so far?

X

Xuiey

Reaction score
What You Want: Youtube Pic & Channel Art
Was wanting the picture to just be a base color with some distortion around the edges possibly as if the area inside is raised up and the letters "PoPE" branded across it, then for the Channel art I was wanting the words "Players of the Peaceful Era" possibly like the MW2 "Blunt Trauma" Calling card with the leafs surrounding it.
Theme: Green(Looking for a peaceful tone throughout the whole thing like a smoke heady type ordeal)
Name: "PoPE" | "Players of the Peaceful Era"
If you could do this I could possibly even donate in some way.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Was wanting the picture to just be a base color with some distortion around the edges possibly as if the area inside is raised up and the letters "PoPE" branded across it, then for the Channel art I was wanting the words "Players of the Peaceful Era" possibly like the MW2 "Blunt Trauma" Calling card with the leafs surrounding it.
Theme: Green(Looking for a peaceful tone throughout the whole thing like a smoke heady type ordeal)
Any social media advertisements? Like a Twitter Logo, Twitch, etc.? For the banner? I finished it up, I think it is one of, if not is, my best one yet lol.

9175e732d008e13b27ba91295bf40c76.png

This is not obviously what you save, I will send you the actual picture soon, I just want to know if there are any changes you'd like to suggest for it so far?

Last edited:
B

Blitz

Reaction score
And this is all I got for your icon request... lol.

980314fd8b7ca26056af584449edccc8.png

Please feel free to ask for changes, I feel like I could do better but I want to know your suggestions. :smile: Thank you (And if you want it more... "out there" that the 'o' is lower case then I can find a way to do that, even a different font

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Hey man if you can make Jericho have a little Santa hat and have snow in the background so it becomes a gif, I'd appreciate it.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Hey man if you can make Jericho have a little Santa hat and have snow in the background so it becomes a gif, I'd appreciate it.
Do you have a good picture on you by chance? XD I am trying to look but not quite sure.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Do you have a good picture on you by chance? XD I am trying to look but not quite sure.
I'd like it to be my profile pic please. (I can't get rid of them belts he has)

B

Blitz

Reaction score
I'd like it to be my profile pic please. (I can't get rid of them belts he has)
It will be a bit blurry. And I don't know how to make gifs really, besides like in my sig. I can maybe try to make the snow move slightly from one pic to the next, it may be subtle, but I will try.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
It will be a bit blurry. And I don't know how to make gifs really, besides like in my sig. I can maybe try to make the snow move slightly from one pic to the next, it may be subtle, but I will try.
The snow isn't a necessity but I'd really appreciate the Santa hat.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
For N nV Adapt :
And

For X Xuiey

(Pyroman's are up above)

The snow isn't a necessity but I'd really appreciate the Santa hat.
For W WWE

Last edited:
B

Blitz

Reaction score
These are dope tysvm!!!
If you want anything changes, feel free to ask, too! Sorry I couldn't make the 'o' seem more lower case in PoPE :tongue:

X

Xuiey

Reaction score
Would you be able to make it fit the YouTube area??

Top Bottom