What's new

Discussion GrandBoosts | Rocket League Boosting Shop! | Verified.

• Thread starter GrandBoosts
  • Start date
  • Views 11,939
GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
PlxVVXa.jpg

Join the Discord Server

Welcome to GrandBoosts.
The best way for you to get your rocket league ranks up! We are a professional, yet cheap way to get your desired rank, fast.
The best Rocket League boosting service out there! Our team has a combined 11,000 hours on rocket league, we have top 200 and top 100 players!
We can boost your desired rank! From Bronze 1 to Grand Champion!
Message GrandBoosts GrandBoosts to get your boosts booked in and an invite to our discord! Please check the #prices tab in our discord to check what we sell at. We can understand you being hesitant on being these boosts, but, please check the #vouches tab in our discord for reassurance. Any questions feel free to ask in #questions also. I will answer everything! :biggrin: Please, enjoy your time here!

Who are your boosters?
We cannot give you specific names to who boosts for you. I can assure you that the boosters here are either just out, or top 100 players! This means we are all capable of getting you to which rank you wish. Boosters will message you once payment has verified.

How does this all work?
Boosters will log into your account (Or play with you, depending on what you pay for.) We will play on your accounts to get your desired rank, we will always play offline so your friends do not talk to us. (You can enable family view on Steam if you're unsure.) If for some reason a boost cannot be completed in the time we agree, you will be refunded in full.

How do I pay?
We only do boosts once payment has been verified by GrandBoosts GrandBoosts . Payments will be taken through PayPal. We also accept keys (Prices set at $0.75 per key) and high-value items. (Must cover the cost of your boost) Your booster will provide you with all additional information before the boost begins.​

Last edited:
Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
All boosts will be completed in a amazing frame time.
Get ordering! :smile:

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Oof, no vouches on 7s... I see that you have a Discord server with people who probably aren't known on 7s, have you thought about giving out free trails so you could get your vouches up on here?

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
Oof, no vouches on 7s... I see that you have a Discord server with people who probably aren't known on 7s, have you thought about giving out free trails so you could get your vouches up on here?
I could do! :smile:

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
Uno reverse you are not who I thought you were...
Haha, I was able to reply to you mate, was at work all morning.

Whenever you get a chance dude, if you're still interested, feel free to hit me back! :biggrin:

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
+Vouch: Owner of GrandBoosts GrandBoosts is a reputable member of 7s, and is running a legit service. Would recommend for anything related to RL boosting!

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't use discord...
I see, will quote them underneath for you then! :smile:

I will explain these prices to you. It is not $40 from your rank to GC. If you're Champion 1 it will cost you $30+$35+$40 to get to GC. I will give a discount for anyone who does buy multiple ranks at a time though.
Ranks :
Bronze I $2.00
Bronze II $2.00
Bronze III $2.00
Silver I $4.00
Silver II $4.00
Silver III $4.00
Gold I $8.00
Gold II $8.00
Gold III $8.00
Platinum I $12.00
Platinum II $12.00
Platinum III $12.00
Diamond I $15.00
Diamond II $15.00
Diamond III $15.00
Champion I $25
Champion II $30
Champion III $35
Grand Champion $40

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, NEW SEASON ENDS IN 2 WEEKS, we will be doing a 10% discount until the season ends if you want to book a boost message me and DON'T MISS REWARDS!

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys realise if Boosting people up so quick will Flag their account right? Meaning... They wont get rewards. I did it for a buddy of mine and he didnt get it. champ 1 aswell and then grand champ after i played for him. So... Should put a disclaimer. that it will take awhile

GrandBoosts

GrandBoosts

Reaction score
Sin$
You guys realise if Boosting people up so quick will Flag their account right? Meaning... They wont get rewards. I did it for a buddy of mine and he didnt get it. champ 1 aswell and then grand champ after i played for him. So... Should put a disclaimer. that it will take awhile
For the near 100 accounts that I have done, this has never happened.

Top Bottom
Login
Register