Status
Not open for further replies.
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up everyone? I've been watching and analysing the leaked GTA V .bik (video) files for a few hours now and I've found some interesting stuff.

Here's my findings, take them with a pinch of salt, it's all my opinion, none of it is "confirmed" information. This may include spoilers, so STOP now if you don't want to know anything else about the game.

Michael & Tracey De Santa
The protagonist Michael is called Michael De Santa, his job role is an associate producer for Richard Majestic, a film/video production company working on a Movie/TV series called "Meltdown" - Michael may still hold other job roles and responsibilities, and as we already know, he teams up with Franklin and Trevor to participate in criminal activity.

Michael's Daughter, Tracey De Santa, is a contestant on Fame & Shame, a talent contest hosted by Lazlow (Lazlow is a radio host on other GTA games) at Vinewood Bowl, Vinewood. Tracey wrote a song called "Daddy Issues" which relates to her relationship with her Dad, Michael (as you've all seen the official trailers, they don't have a strong relationship). Maybe her Dad is trying to push her into the movie/tv industry? Tracey doesn't win the talent contest and Lazlow shares some intimate details about his relationship with Tracey.

Liberty City, Zombies & Aliens
GTA V hasn't seen the end of Liberty City, it's seen on the in-game movie "Meltdown" and on an Ammunation Advert, which also shows a Zombie Attack/Alien Invasion in Liberty City. Will we get to go back to Liberty City? I don't know, but Liberty City is still a factor in GTA V - maybe it's planned for future DLC or just used for in-game TV content, we'll need to wait and see.

Speaking of DLC (Downloadable Content), one of the Game Tip Videos states "Buy more DLC, It makes you a better marksman" - another video showed off a "Swine Hoard" mode where you shoot hundres of piglets (infected piglets maybe?)

Street Gangs

The Ballas, The Vagos are just two of the RETURNING street gangs on GTA V, but we also see a new gang arrive in Los Santos; The Lost MC (The bike gang from The Lost & Damned on GTA IV). These gangs are featured on a TV Documentary Series called "The Underbelly of Paradise", which is presented by FIB Agent, Steven Haines.

The Vagos are the largest Mexican street gang in Los Santos, with connections to several Mafia groups, they can be identified wearing green clothing, which represents the baseball club, Los Santos Corkers.

The Ballas are another Los Santos Street Gang and can be identified wearing purple clothing, which represents their love for the sports team; Los Santos Panic.

Life Invader

Jay Norris, Founder & CEO of Life Invader is killed by a mobile phone/life invader device explosion, during what seems like a seminar for university students (just an assumption).

Stunt School

You can become a stunt double - completing stunt ramps, jumping from a building on fire, being shot and getting run over are just a few of the crazy stunts you can try to become famous - you can learn how to be a stunt professional at Cunning Stunt Academy.

Leonora Johnson

Leonora Johnson was a Vinewood "Starlet", found murdered on January 17th 1975 with a star imprinted on her back. The star obviously refers to the Vinewood Walk of Fame, which replicates the real life Hollywood Walk of Fame. You're not the only person trying to clue together her death, but you will earn an achievement for unravelling the case - so, who killed Leonora Johnson?

I'm still updating this thread, please note that all of this was written by me, please do not post elsewhere without a mention of where you obtain it. Thank you to XBLToothPik for the video files.

Last edited:
Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Aw yea ballas are back.

Didn't read anymore, too scared of reading something I can't forget.

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, was The Ballas a gang on San Andreas? I thought they were new!
Yeah the ballas were a rival gang in SA.

This is their tag that you could spray over -
LosSantosBallasTag.jpg

And I think these were the only 3 models of gang members -
Ballas_(SA).jpg

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, was The Ballas a gang on San Andreas? I thought they were new!

The Vagos were in San Andreas too. What's in the .bik files, is it cut scenes, tv programmes etc?

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the ballas were a rival gang in SA.

This is their tag that you could spray over -
LosSantosBallasTag.jpg

And I think these were the only 3 models of gang members -
Ballas_(SA).jpg

Thank you, I can't believe I didn't know that. Also, LOL at the graphics, I can't believe I thought they were good back then...I really appreciate GTA V's graphics now. 
The Vagos were in San Andreas too. What's in the .bik files, is it cut scenes, tv programmes etc?

f***, clearly didn't pay attention to gangs in San Andreas, lol! Yeah, the .bik files contain cut scenes, tv programmes, advertisements - they're really interesting and funny to watch, want a link to the download? You need a bink player to watch them, but don't worry, it's free to download.

J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Awwwww! Leonora Johnson has nothing to do with CJ then? Sad times. :cry:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Awwwww! Leonora Johnson has nothing to do with CJ then? Sad times. :cry:

Unfortunately not, she was a white female who was murdered in 1975, so I don't think she's related to any of the Johnson family from San Andreas.

Last edited:
J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, I can't believe I didn't know that. Also, LOL at the graphics, I can't believe I thought they were good back then...I really appreciate GTA V's graphics now. 

****, clearly didn't pay attention to gangs in San Andreas, lol! Yeah, the .bik files contain cut scenes, tv programmes, advertisements - they're really interesting and funny to watch, want a link to the download? You need a bink player to watch them, but don't worry, it's free to download.

San Andreas came out almost 9 years ago, I don't blame you :tongue: Yeah I'd appreciate a link please, bud.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
San Andreas came out almost 9 years ago, I don't blame you :tongue: Yeah I'd appreciate a link please, bud.

9 years? My god, I forgot I was playing GTA at the age of 12, lol. I've sent you a PM mate.

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
9 years? My god, I forgot I was playing GTA at the age of 12, lol. I've sent you a PM mate.

Thanks.

Also assuming Michael's wife shares the same surname, we know her full name too now - Amanda De Santa.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.

Also assuming Michael's wife shares the same surname, we know her full name too now - Amanda De Santa.

Yeah, I've managed to claim Jimmy, Tracey and Amanda De Santa on Xbox, someone already snatched Michael though :frown: so I just claimed Mike De Santa

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I've managed to claim Jimmy, Tracey and Amanda De Santa on Xbox, someone already snatched Michael though :frown: so I just claimed Mike De Santa

Oh yeah - I forgot about Jimmy, well done lol. Now we just need Franklin's surname.

Larry David

Larry David

Curbing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Larry David

Larry David

Curbing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, lol - hopefully it's not Franklin Johnson.

...I actually read somewhere that it's Thompson!

Also the Grove Street Families are back but they're called the Families or Gang Green!

Generous Liker

Generous Liker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you send me the link please. How many names have you already claimed lmao, leave some for the rest of us lol. I wish they would give us more info on the underwater situation, this game is gonna be ridiculous, i cant wait to buy ten monsters four redbulls and a box of coffee from dunkin donuts so i can play this game for a week straight with no sleep, this will done. Ive had an erection ever since the gameplay trailer came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register