Download the editor (0.2)​
Virus Scans​
What's new?​
Code:
Version 0.2
- Critical code bug fixed
  - Invalid field was being written
- General code improvements
- Base for boats added, although they are not enabled.
------------------------------------
Version 0.1 R1
- Code bug fixes
- General code improvement
- Fixed error with windows crash
- Added confirmation for file overwrite
- Added Drag and drop
  - Onto the form it'self
  - And onto the .EXE in Windows Explorer
Version 0.1
- Program release

Last edited:
C

CDC3T33M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for PS3 or XBOX 360 ??

X

XBLToothPik

Contributor
Reaction score
This is for PS3 or XBOX 360 ??

I built it while looking at the Xbox 360 Handling.dat, but I'm sure the PS3 version isn't any different; if it is, send me the PS3 version.

D

Dragon I spirit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Handling is patched

C

CDC3T33M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the Handling.dat mods are patched

K

kcozart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant get it to open and run.

K

keyflamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stops working when you try to open it.

X

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Reaction score
Nice release. Shame it's only useful to people without any updates. Or RGH/JTag owners :tongue:

U

UEF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice handling editor.:wink: i'll be sure to try it out, see how it stack's against Zorg93's. i can confirm zorg93's also recognizes dlc handling.dat file as well.

Also, how would i go about making my handling mod's work while having TU7? only reason i ask is because i have the beach bum dlc, (witch work's offline for those wondering:smile: ) and i'd like to use my handling mod.

Any leads are much appreciated , thanks.

*edit program run's gud, although my av through a fit, all's well.:wink: and it loads dlc handling.dat file's aswell. Also, the unkown part in your handling editor located int the brakes sub catagory is the handbreak force. other then that, good job.:smile:

Last edited:
X

XBLToothPik

Contributor
Reaction score
nice handling editor.:wink: i'll be sure to try it out, see how it stack's against Zorg93's. i can confirm zorg93's also recognizes dlc handling.dat file as well.

Also, how would i go about making my handling mod's work while having TU7? only reason i ask is because i have the beach bum dlc, (witch work's offline for those wondering:smile: ) and i'd like to use my handling mod.

Any leads are much appreciated , thanks.

*edit program run's gud, although my av through a fit, all's well.:wink: and it loads dlc handling.dat file's aswell. Also, the unkown part in your handling editor located int the brakes sub catagory is the handbreak force. other then that, good job.:smile:

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for telling me what Thb was, will add it in on the next update; along with a few other things. And on the AV situation: I'm surprised some AV's don't detect themselves as viruses.

Z

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for telling me what Thb was, will add it in on the next update; along with a few other things. And on the AV situation: I'm surprised some AV's don't detect themselves as viruses.
given you a little code for flags in pm see what you think

C

CR4ZYC00KIE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I try opening this handling editor it says it doesnt work with my version of windows...

I am running, Windows 7 Pro 32 Bit can someone please look at the source and PM me one that works with mine.

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
How can i jack up my truck with this? :wink:

X

XBLToothPik

Contributor
Reaction score
How can i jack up my truck with this? :wink:

Yea, it should work; just modify under the suspension sub section in the Drive Lines page.

Also, program updated to 0.2, many bugs fixed and value "Handbrake" has been defined.

Top Bottom