What's new

Patched Grand Theft Auto V Fire Department WallBreach!

• Thread starter Dead Inside
  • Start date
  • Views 1,705
Dead Inside

Dead Inside

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Get a mule. You can either find one or get one off of the internet from Warstock
  2. Get into the mule and head over to the firestation
  3. once their you will see 3 garages, you will want to use the third one.
  4. Take the mule and back it straight into the second garage door, you're going to want to back it up.
  5. get on top of the mule and run straight towards the wall in front of you.
  6. Once at the end you will want to press X and then you will notice that you will climb up it.
Now once you're their you will notice that no one can kill you but you can kill them.
Here is a video for a better visual:

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
send me your GT and we'll see if I can't kill you in there. Wall breaches are not any form of god mode as the video suggests. Anyone who who knows the breach can kill you. Even if I didn't know the breach, if I found someone in it. I'd figure it out.(most of the time)

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
send me your GT and we'll see if I can't kill you in there. Wall breaches are not any form of god mode as the video suggests. Anyone who who knows the breach can kill you. Even if I didn't know the breach, if I found someone in it. I'd figure it out.(most of the time)
This is a old breach no wounder you wanna set him up :thumbsup:

Dead Inside

Dead Inside

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've already tested it and it works

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register