• No

Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randy Lahey1010

Randy Lahey1010

Reaction score
Sin$

Umm WTF? Nice going Rockstar...your **** is a joke.

Here we go...again.

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I have a Bounty on my head, I make sure that I’m always driving a vehicle that’ll throw a $20,000 insurance charge at whoever decides to try and blow me up and claim the Bounty. I just wait for someone in a weaponised vehicle to chase me, and just as I’m about to be blown up by a missile, I kill myself. They don’t get the Bounty, AND they lose $20,000. It’s better when I only have a $1,000 Bounty.

Well. I should really write that in past tense, because I was charged for the death of my Pariah. It told me the other player paid the charges, but when I called Mors Mutual Insurance, I was surprised to see that I had to pay the full amount. So, I got my Oppressor out and repeated. Same again.

While I loved doing this move to people, I’m kind of glad they’ve done this. But, at the same time, I’m only glad if it doesn’t actually charge people for blowing the vehicles up; there’s no point in charging the troll if the victim still suffers.

TL;DR - Don’t be a **** and EWO if someone tries to blow up your Personal Vehicle to claim your Bounty. You will be charged for it.

V

ValentinoRossi

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anywhere a Tread to find others Players? I use the Search but can´t find nothing

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh good more new CRAP today.
Was expecting something good from GTA today no vehicles another same old race -_- has rockstar lost ideas on what to make for this game seriously.
just unpatch the glitches please it's the only thing that's keeps me playing.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I have a Bounty on my head, I make sure that I’m always driving a vehicle that’ll throw a $20,000 insurance charge at whoever decides to try and blow me up and claim the Bounty. I just wait for someone in a weaponised vehicle to chase me, and just as I’m about to be blown up by a missile, I kill myself. They don’t get the Bounty, AND they lose $20,000. It’s better when I only have a $1,000 Bounty.

Well. I should really write that in past tense, because I was charged for the death of my Pariah. It told me the other player paid the charges, but when I called Mors Mutual Insurance, I was surprised to see that I had to pay the full amount. So, I got my Oppressor out and repeated. Same again.

While I loved doing this move to people, I’m kind of glad they’ve done this. But, at the same time, I’m only glad if it doesn’t actually charge people for blowing the vehicles up; there’s no point in charging the troll if the victim still suffers.

TL;DR - Don’t be a **** and EWO if someone tries to blow up your Personal Vehicle to claim your Bounty. You will be charged for it.

Unless they changed it you don't get charged for killing someone with a bounty, I remember years ago putting a 1000 bounty on people that I was going to blow up so I didn't get charged

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Umm WTF? Nice going Rockstar...your **** is a joke.

Here we go...again.

This has happened to me on a few occasions. This is not rockstars fault though. The host either has bad connection or is using a lag switch. You will see this when the lag switch user is new at it as your position will bounce back and fourth but nobody is passing you. You keep getting speed limited over and over and the car is limited and cant go fast enough to make the jumps. My favorite it the server problem that makes the cars have little to no gravity. Looks like driving in the snow. And doing the loops thats just a joke.
Unless they changed it you don't get charged for killing someone with a bounty, I remember years ago putting a 1000 bounty on people that I was going to blow up so I didn't get charged
Thats not what he said at all. Read his post a little better.
Before if you had a bounty and someone was getting ready to blow up your car you take easy way out and they dont get the bounty. And as a consolation prize they also blew up a personal vehicle. So they were in fact charged for the insurance.
But now when you ewo you get the charge. Same with a wanted level and you are in sight of cops. Take ewo and the car is impounded.

D

dlrius1

Reaction score
Sin$
Im getting pd off about how the cops keep coming to harass me when im on a killing spree im almost guaranteed to get killed

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Played on pc didn’t see any hackers
I uninstalled because YouTuber lied to me
I have seen a few modders on PC.
Most were friendly:wink:
One guy had me get in his modded patriot stretch and we teleported all over the map showing it off to the lobby :roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register