• No

Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Reaction score
If you feel the need to complain/b*tch ect. about the game do it here. If you make other threads they will be closed/deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
The hospital bills is the only thing I hate right now, you should not be billed if you die in a mission or if you die in a TDM, DM or anything other then Freeroam.

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
The hospital bills is the only thing I hate right now, you should not be billed if you die in a mission or if you die in a TDM, DM or anything other then Freeroam.
I think missions yes. Deathmatches, no. Freeroam, yes. Or at least lessen the amount you lose in Deathmatches

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I play on an older, smaller TV, it is difficult to read the text in the game from time to time. Its not a game fault or anything, but I'm still going to rant about it :tongue:

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
I've never been charged for any gametype deaths....

I hate when people don't hit continue and then take ages to vote. That's it.

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I play on an older, smaller TV, it is difficult to read the text in the game from time to time. Its not a game fault or anything, but I'm still going to rant about it :tongue:
Nope! I either play on a 21" Monitor, a 40" Samsung or a 32" Emerson. Depends what room I'm in :tongue: 
I've never been charged for any gametype deaths....

I hate when people don't hit continue and then take ages to vote. That's it.
Same. Annoys the living hell out of me.

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Reaction score
Becoming a "bad sport" seems to be way to easy. Think there should be a voting system or something, if you have your care destroyed you can vote to give a bad rating or not.

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I just ran out of Gold on my account. The free method I have used for a year now no longer works.

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think R* needs to rebuild how deathmatch is played.
1st power player. This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen put in a multyplayer game. Why should you have a disadvantage cause you're doing good? Why should the other players get an advantage when they kill you?
2nd all deathmatch a should be free aim. Tired of taking it an hour to find a full lobby in free aim but 30 seconds in noobie aim assist (yes you're a noob if you play aim assist)
3rd higher level players shouldn't have an advantage health wise. The max health should only play a role in free mode,missions,survival ect.
What do you guys think?

XBL Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd all deathmatch a should be free aim. Tired of taking it an hour to find a full lobby in free aim but 30 seconds in noobie aim assist (yes you're a noob if you play aim assist)
I can't play without aim assist guess i'm a noob :frown:

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, please complain on here more. Report it to Rockstar if you want something done. They actually listen out to suggestions.

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
The cops in GTA Online just need to f*** off. I seriously can't stand how OP they are.

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Police:
I am really annoyed with the police system in GTA Online. In single player, it was alright. But Online, it is terrible. The game spawns way too many cop cars for pursuits and they spawn in front of you constantly. After 3 stars, it's almost impossible to lose the cops especially with the helicopter. Then when you have cops chasing you; somehow they are faster then any car and have rocket speeds to catch up to you AND ram you in the back so hard that you spin out.

Passive Mode:
Overall, I think Passive Mode is great. It lets you run around without the worry that someone is going to shoot you for no reason. However, I don't know if this was intentional or is a glitch but when you're in a car it's like Passive Mode is turned off. You can access all your guns and people can kill you. When you exit your car though, your Passive Mode is still on and no one can kill you.

Vehicle Handling:
Some people agree with me and some people disagree with me. I truthfully am disappointed with most of the vehicle handlings in GTA V. For evample, the Fire Truck. It turns too quickly, accelerates too quickly and is too fast in general. It just feels like Rockstar Games made it so every vehicle could be used for racing, not just the "Sports" and "Super" cars. So since all the big trucks are fast, I guess we can see some "Commercial Racing" coming soon (joke).

This is all I can think of currently.

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Reaction score
The police is so ****ing annoying me and some friends; fast, aimbot and they find me always even when Im in a house :frown:

Top Bottom