Patched Grand Theft Auto V Clothing Mega Thread

Escalade200st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few hoodies you can add, once you have a crew shirt on. Just go to clothing store and scroll thru tops. I was able to get just pants, shirt, and mask on different outfits using telescope and car method. I just played around with all the clothing glitches I could remember until something worked.
i kno about the telescope, but whats the car method?

TGS_Stellar

Reaction score
Any way to save the Titan Armor itself? im trying the Modify Character method, but when i d-pad to the right on crew shirt, the armor disapears leaving only the Titan pants

Esinem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm highly interested and needing to know how to get the white joggers and blue joggers as well, if someone have any clue please let me know!!!

DomoPANDAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you glitch the Ballistic Equipment into an saved outfit? The regular one, not the Juggernaut versions...

2weekin_ate0won

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a person with the tron / deadline outfit earlier today on PS4. How can I get that?
If you can't purchase it at the store, then you must play a match of deadline, you can most likely glitch it out by swapping helmets or whatever currently works and suspending gta, but that' besides the point. You have to play deadline to unlock it.

ltbutler6

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a glitch for 1.42 that lets me wear a mask and a helmet at the same time?

Top Bottom