Gta10498481190

Gta10498481190

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C1 heavy armor
C2 no armor
Coloured armor in slot 1 or 20

Beff with Isreal bag and merge in slow and low.

Unless you're talking about utility vests, those are a torso 1 layer and would be different
Il give it a try thanks I got colour body armour from DM Wanted to make couple outfit

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was making a female outfit but when use racing outfit on c1 israel with my c2 keep (israel) and i merge my yellow t shirt, the smart jacket stays i dont get yellow shirt any idea why? On male i can make them easy just on female its not merging using “its a g thing “ by the way

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was making a female outfit but when use racing outfit on c1 israel with my c2 keep (israel) and i merge my yellow t shirt, the smart jacket stays i dont get yellow shirt any idea why? On male i can make them easy just on female its not merging using “its a g thing “ by the way
Make sure you're loading straight to the job, and make sure you only have the parachute applied to the c1 outfit, not saved but applied, if you load in with a bare torso under the navy jacket it should merge

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you're loading straight to the job, and make sure you only have the parachute applied to the c1 outfit, not saved but applied, if you load in with a bare torso under the navy jacket it should merge
Yea i would have to check about the parachutes but yea i load in with no shirt and the smart jacket on and racing pants form the suit as soon as i load in i go onto it s a g thing to merge but i get the smart jacket and kinda of an invisble t shirt for the result

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i would have to check about the parachutes but yea i load in with no shirt and the smart jacket on and racing pants form the suit as soon as i load in i go onto it s a g thing to merge but i get the smart jacket and kinda of an invisble t shirt for the result
Odd, not sure why it wouldn't be working then

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just found out it was the smart jacket i was using navy smart jacket #6 and its dark navy smart jacket # 14 ? they looked so much alike ? thank you for the help

BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just found out it was the smart jacket i was using navy smart jacket #6 and its dark navy smart jacket # 14 ? they looked so much alike ? thank you for the help
Yeah that will do it ?? didn't even think of that, hope you get your outfit finished ?

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry,just quick question is the checker board outfit still working ?

Thank you.

Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know if the Christmas mask transfer glitch (not to be confused with DM glitch or regular transfer glitch) patched? I haven't tried the glitch in months, but the last week or so I have not been able to transfer any outfits from male to female. Thank you.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me out. I am wanting to Make an outfit for Male Character.

I have a Full Invisble Body with Gun Belt & Racing Gloves. I am wanting to know if i can use Beff to make the Legs permanently invisible and also add Racing, Crew & T shirt Logos, plus IAA Badge to this.

Tia

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me out. I am wanting to Make an outfit for Male Character.

I have a Full Invisble Body with Gun Belt & Racing Gloves. I am wanting to know if i can use Beff to make the Legs permanently invisible and also add Racing, Crew & T shirt Logos, plus IAA Badge to this.

Tia
with beff you can 100% get racing gloves, logos and the iaa badge. the iaa badge you must already own thru DM or other glitches, beff will just allow you to transfer it to other outfits

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
with beff you can 100% get racing gloves, logos and the iaa badge. the iaa badge you must already own thru DM or other glitches, beff will just allow you to transfer it to other outfits
Already have the above components. Just wondering how do i merge to my full invisible body outfit.

W

Wisdom000

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know if there is a working glitch that allows you to put a crew emblem on a vest, like a suit vest.

Gta10498481190

Gta10498481190

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this working on next gen I’m trying beff outfits no luck??
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe transfer glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register