• No, You can do better.

Votes: 93 14.5%

• Total voters
xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the only way to merge that armor is by doing the outfit transfer first. With the 2nd character having the green body armor on the outfit you're building to transfer over to your main character. That armor component will then let you merge the ceo vest in crooked cop after you transfered the outfit.
I havent seen or heard of any other way and even tried messing with some things but nothing else ever works.

Do you know if there's a way to save your outfits before doing the transfer glitch? I have a couple outfits that are patched so don't wanna lose em, but also got the half lounge robe with crew top I've been trying to put the CEO armor on it to make it look like a suicide bomber... would look perfect with the vest but not worth losing everything else for

2RawHillard1

2RawHillard1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me get paramedic outfit please? I know this may be for matchmaking, I apologize if so.

Shot_Joe

Shot_Joe

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to be a npc online on ps4 ? I would like to be a yeti or an altruist

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to be a npc online on ps4 ? I would like to be a yeti or an altruist
No. Npc’s are considered “models” they aren’t outfits.
It’s the same as being an animal.
You can’t save either as an outfit because they are models.

Shot_Joe

Shot_Joe

Reaction score
Sin$
Its ok if I cant save, I just want to be altruist or tramp online.
This glitch worked before, but now only in solo mode. I was an altruist but when I try to go online it says "rockstar services are currently unavailable" cause its patched.
How could I bring the skin online?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its ok if I cant save, I just want to be altruist or tramp online.
This glitch worked before, but now only in solo mode. I was an altruist but when I try to go online it says "rockstar services are currently unavailable" cause its patched.
How could I bring the skin online?

You can’t. It’s patched.

J

JAvoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the paramedic glitch outfit still working? If so, can someone help me getting it?

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, is there a glitch to remove the decals from a shirt ?

Yes and no. Sometimes when transferring logos you will get a blank shirt, but doesn't work with everything. Not sure if it's possible to save it when you get a blank one tho, however, it will usually stick in missions

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes and no. Sometimes when transferring logos you will get a blank shirt, but doesn't work with everything. Not sure if it's possible to save it when you get a blank one tho, however, it will usually stick in missions
Well, nvm, what i wanted to remove is actually part of the shirt, not a decal :c
Thx anyway

robby1930

robby1930

Reaction score
Sin$
xbox one here any way to get the black duffel on NOOSE outfit?, i know the ps4 has playlists/jobs for it but xbox sadly does not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register