No big deal. They have a bunch of stuff that’s limited tho. My friend has a crazy mullet. I’ve got all the Halloween face paint. The firework launcher musket etc. so it makes sense that some masks aren’t necessarily in the store for everyone.I may be thinking of a different mask bro my bad
You can try this it’s been awhile since I used it but it used to workAnyone knows why Rockstar locked all crew emblems on Track Jackets? I was trying to the popular FIB outfit, I equipped a Track Jacket but it wouldn't allow me to put crew emblems on it. I tried other jackets/clothing items, it works just fine..
You can try this it’s been awhile since I used it but it used to work
Also if I remember correctly joining a friend in a mission they are already playing and spectating for a few seconds before backing out also worked and may be easier
I was saying that you can join a friend in a mission and spectate instead of fully joining them in a lobbyI will try the glitch in the link you gave me, but there is a huge chance it will not work. Because, it only works for 1 layer outfit (Mainly T-shirts), but my FIB outfit includes a "Business Shirt" and on top of it a "Navy Track Jacket". And I guess this is 2 layers.
Could please explain more to me, when should I do that step? Is it another way of doing the last step in the link you gave me?
I was saying that you can join a friend in a mission and spectate instead of fully joining them in a lobby
But it might work still worth a try
I’m confused did you get it work thenWell, I went on and tried the glitch you gave me.
1) It doesn't work on jackets. (crew emblem transfer)
2) It somehow, only removes a logo from a shirt, I tried to transfer logos from a two normal "T-shirts" but it only removes the logo from the shirt you were already wearing. And if you try to save it at the closet at the Maze Bank office, the logo immediately appears back on the T-shirt.
I tried to transfer logos again, this time I chose new T-shirts and this time I saved the first shirt as an outfit and equipped it before doing the glitch. Though same outcome, logo disappears but right when you use the office closet it appears back on.
I have probably done something wrong, such as my aiming method was set to Freeaim and my spawn location was set to my office, I tried Last Location on the last attempt though.
3) I tried so many different clothing glitches on Youtube, and the ones are working are mentioned here in this discussion.
And yes, please update this article, you can obtain a Layer 2 Crew Emblem if you do these steps;
*) First, make sure you only wear something compatible with Masks and Scarves.
*) You should have a "Head Scarf" which is available at the masks store at Vespucci Beach.
*) You should have a normal scarf which is available at "Accessories" at any clothing store.
*) Then make your way to a clothing store.
1) Buy/Equip a light strike vest.
2) Buy a crew emblem on the back of it.
3) Get out of the menu.
4) Open your interaction menu, go to Style > Accessories > Scarves and equip a scarf. Then go to Masks and keep changing masks till you equip a Head Scarf.
5) You should have a glitched crew emblem at your back and only SOME TOPS are compatible with it.
6) You can also equip a body armor and have an emblem on it.
THIS GLITCH DOESN'T WORK ON JACKETS. ROCKSTAR DISABLED CREW EMBLEMS ON TRACK JACKETS TOO.
Hope this helps.