Working Grand Theft Auto V Clothing Glitch Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Slice, Jan 18, 2018 with 410 replies and 159,530 views.

Did you like my post?

1. Yes.

285 vote(s)
    83.6%
  2. No, You can do better.

56 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. Sorry I am Bad

Sorry I am Bad Newbie

Ratings:
    Does anybody know how to change the color of a hat/helmet in gta online on xbox one? i saw somebody do it but they never told me how, they made a tan deadline helmet that looked pretty cool and i was wondering if anybody knew how to do it
    [doublepost=1567094646][/doublepost]
    i think you can just put on a rebreather in ur interaction menu then take it off, that works for me. :smile:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Phoeniks

Phoeniks Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry if this has been posted already, it is just too many information and after spending few hours searching for info I gave up and deceided to ask here, I am looking to find out if it is possible to get outfit from ACT 2 finale, submarine team, outfit without sleeves and halfmask and goggles, like I know how to glitch halfmask and goggles but I just can't find anything similar to armor and that sleevless shirt or whatever it is that he has underneath, is there a way to get this outfit or something close to it?

I would really appreacite if you could reply if you have some information, I thank you in advance.

3. ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    good question, I want the same thing! looks so cool

4. jw460

jw460 Getting There

Ratings:
    What if you ride a motorcycle and have it to show helmet
    Get off the motorcycle and drop the helmet and then save it at a shop
    Just a suggestion might work might not
    And sounds like you got the modded jugg suit from a character transfer
    It’s pretty much considered one piece
    And goes to default if any article is changed
    If you would of left the hat off your second character during the transfer you could wear any mask or helmet simply by selecting it
    But then no checkers
    Didn’t see that post great idea!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  5. DocVelez

DocVelez Newbie

Ratings:
    Searching all over for an answer to this:

If I already have the CEO vest and checkered outfits from doing the DM glitch last year, am I able to just hop into Crooked Cop and transfer the vest to another outfit right now?

Or can I only merge the vest onto outfits that were just created right before starting up Crooked Cop?

6. crazyfast24

crazyfast24 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it possible to get JUST the gun holster without the radio and pouches? Also what about combining gun belt and ems belt to have the gun holster with the ems radio. Or better yet the cop belt (NOT the baton one) that has a radio with the mic on your chest.

7. xXGoobyXx

xXGoobyXx Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys I’ve been looking on YouTube For a tutorial on the merge glitch and I was couldn’t find any text tutorials. Does anyone have one or could be able to direct me to someone who does?

8. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can in director mode I don't know about the merge tho
    [doublepost=1568243778][/doublepost]
    You mean how to merge or merge components

9. jack666k

jack666k Newbie

Ratings:
    I have an old saved outfit that used to give me the high flyer backpack. It turned black a few patches ago. One time after heist completion it turned back into the high flyer. Do you think it would have been possible to save it?

10. xXGoobyXx

xXGoobyXx Newbie

Ratings:
    How to merge

11. Divine Reign

Divine Reign Enthusiast

Ratings:
    More than likely no. If its reverting then its not a good sign. I dont believe there is a active way to get the bag. There used to be a way from dm if I recall but maybe not. High flyer is technically from an old event, years ago lol. Had it from way back.