• Yes.

Votes: 356 83.2%
  • No, You can do better.

Votes: 72 16.8%

• Total voters

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I work away a lot and I'm forever missing glitches for the outfits I want. I missed the 6 beer hats glitch and all the easy green duffle bag glitches. Can anyone help me with a method for either?

What method can you use to get these outfits?
For the doomsday heist outfits:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-xbox-one-————get-paramedic-any-outfit-from-doomsday-heist.1774083/
And on page 4 of that thread Navy Davy talks about the outfits for the old heists, so for the prisoner outfit for example.
for the joggers from the "work dispute" mission, fly out of the plane and to your appartment, maybe check on youtube.

Carnski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tan joggers - CEO outfit Warlord and its saveable from Survival method. Its still working for me :wink:
Orange joggers and purple joggers - old versus mission
Pink joggers and green joggers - adversary mode from Fnglitcher method. Pink joggers must 3 player and green joggers must 4 player
What's the survival method does it work if you are a associate? trying to get the tan CEO vest

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
What's the survival method does it work if you are a associate? trying to get the tan CEO vest
Tan CEO vest, you asking your friend become CEO then you need to his associate. Use old shower method - when your friend give you outfit tan CEO vest from CEO outfit then you need go to your apartment, go to bathroom then once you are in shower then immediately tell him to terminate you as his associate then you will able to get tan CEO vest and save. But don't change any pant because tan CEO vest will lose.

Carnski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tan CEO vest, you asking your friend become CEO then you need to his associate. Use old shower method - when your friend give you outfit tan CEO vest from CEO outfit then you need go to your apartment, go to bathroom then once you are in shower then immediately tell him to terminate you as his associate then you will able to get tan CEO vest and save. But don't change any pant because tan CEO vest will lose.
Does the shower method still work I haven't had any luck with that method il try again. Do you have to fully be in the shower when they retire?

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible to remove hats from an outfit that has checkered items?
I never did it without, but i guess the telescope glitch and change from without helmet to the checker board outfit?
Or just remove hat, change to mask and back

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never did it without, but i guess the telescope glitch and change from without helmet to the checker board outfit?
Or just remove hat, change to mask and back
I have 2 jugg outfits, both with chex hats and shoes. Trying to put the jugg helmet on there, but it's all tiny. I can't just take the hats off because that results in a default outfit.

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 jugg outfits, both with chex hats and shoes. Trying to put the jugg helmet on there, but it's all tiny. I can't just take the hats off because that results in a default outfit.
Ahh ok sorry My mistake.
In that case I am also curious for the answer!

RelentlessGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not blacklisted but I'm unsure of you can get it still without glitch. Possibly dm glitch could bring it online. It was a reward from long time ago.
Yeah hopefully mate, sorry if I'm mistaken, but atm I have the IAA badge on a outfit, if I do the dm glitch would that delete the outfits I have?

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully mate, sorry if I'm mistaken, but atm I have the IAA badge on a outfit, if I do the dm glitch would that delete the outfits I have?
Dm does not delete outfits. Iaa badge will be okay. If you have that outfit equipped you can transfer it to the other shortlisted outfits. But that's for the dm glitch check that over there.

Top Bottom