1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

All Grand Theft Auto V Clothing Glitch Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Slice, Jan 18, 2018 with 279 replies and 107,787 views.

Did you like my post?

1. Yes.

213 vote(s)
    82.9%
  2. No, You can do better.

44 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can this be updated? Most dont work and as its a sticky it should be correct

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Slice

Slice duke of the dank memes Premium

Ratings:
    It will be updated. Just need help in doing it.

3. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can help if you like.
    Just let me know

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Slice

Ratings:
    It's Thursday for me here. I'm up for doing it on my weekend!

5. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im in uk and its 7.20am
    What do we nees to do? Determine whats not working and what is? Then update with working?

Will.inbox you

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dr4w

Dr4w Newbie

Ratings:
    Yo, I saved the juggernaut outfit from the previus patch, but now everytime I put it on, it just disappear and goes back to normal, any fix for this? And also, when I put on an outfit with the duffle-bag on (got before the 1.42 patch) it doesn't let me change outfits anymore until I die, any fix for this too?

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Slice

Ratings:
    All been patched.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dr4w

Dr4w Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh f***. So I can only remove them. Is there a new method for those? Or at least for getting a proper duffle-bag that doesn't bug out the menu?

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Slice

Ratings:
    I will be updating this thread really soon so just keep checking it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dr4w

Dr4w Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, thanks. I'll delete the old outfits for now then. And if you need any help in trying some glitch don't esitate to contact me :smile: (I'm on PC).

11. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    You can't keep juggernaut sweater because its blacklist but only you can keep juggernaut body armor and juggernaut pant.

I have yellow deadline top on juggernaut body armor and juggernaut pant from director mode outfit glitch.

12. Dr4w

Dr4w Newbie

Ratings:
    What's the juggernaut sweater? I have the complete outfit, so every part of the juggernaut. Can I remove some part to keep the rest?

13. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
  14. Dr4w

Dr4w Newbie

Ratings:
    I already have the outfit saved, I just can't wear it cause it immediately diseppear. I'd like to know if I can do something to wear some parts of the outfit at least.

15. I_Bisse_I

I_Bisse_I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still No one know how to save paramedic uniform from Doomsday heist? If someone know how to save it Please send pm or reply Here!

16. pistolwhipya420

pistolwhipya420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any1 know why accessories are greyed out.. cant put helmets on masks or glasses on masks

17. zl BodiedKid zl

zl BodiedKid zl Newbie

Ratings:
    How to get Black Joggers.

Requirements:
    2 Friends

1. Start The Versus Mission Truck Off And Invite Your 2 Friends

2. Switch The Theme From Classic To Themed And Start The Mission

3. Switch The Outfit Theme To Insects

4. Get All Your Friends To Join The Same Team And The Person Recieving The Joggers To Join The Team Last

5. The First 2 Friends That Joined Te Team First Must Switch To The Other Team

6. The Person With The Black Joggers Has To Open Their Interaction Menu And Go To Style And Hover Over Illuminated Clothing

7. Press Right On The D-pad While Hovering Over Illuminated Clothing For 15-20 Seconds

8. Then Go Idle Until You Get Kicked

9. Once You Load Into Gta Online You Must Change The Mask, The Shoes And The Shirt

10. Save The Outfit 1-3 Times

Now You Have Black Joggers! Have Fun Making Outfits!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2018
  18. Kodiakx

Kodiakx Newbie

Ratings:
    I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if it's still possible to get the brown bear mask?

19. aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH Enthusiast

Ratings:

• Like Like x 1
  20. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    O....
    Its been ages. Some of the glitches didnt even work when u first made this thread like the duffel bag glitch. Theres 3 or 4 methods that arent here but a patched 1 is. These glitches come and go so often its pointless for this thread to be open or pinned unless its updated regularily and not locked to one person who might disappear or just not update. Same reason the old one was closed this should be too. Hell theres even been a whole ton of clothing glitches that have never been posted in OP. Which has looked the same for months with nothing new except that last jogger glitch added by a mod.
    If anything it should just be a thread to discuss components for transfers n things like that.