• Thread starter cameronraygun
  • Start date
  • Views 904
C

cameronraygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C88_DC739_281_E_46_B8_A64_B_7025_B08_CE83_F.png
Just designed this cover art. What do you guys think? (note it’s not the full res it actually is)

S

Slice

Reaction score
It's really nice. You should animate the people on the cover. I can help you with that if you want.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
That's basically how I envisaged GTA VI to look a couple of years ago, except set in Miami (GTA VI-ce city). Not so sure any more, I'm not even convinced we'll get a GTA VI in the conventional sense we've been used to. I think GTA VI will be a new type of GTA altogether, basically GTA online 2.0 as opposed to GTA VI, with no split between SP and MP whatsoever. I actually believe the entire game will be online co-op based, with little to no focus on the single player experience. Not that that rules out any particular era or location, but I expect it to be set in the present day, as that provides the most potential for DLC additions, which in turn equates to revenue.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's basically how I envisaged GTA VI to look a couple of years ago, except set in Miami (GTA VI-ce city). Not so sure any more, I'm not even convinced we'll get a GTA VI in the conventional sense we've been used to. I think GTA VI will be a new type of GTA altogether, basically GTA online 2.0 as opposed to GTA VI, with no split between SP and MP whatsoever. I actually believe the entire game will be online co-op based, with little to no focus on the single player experience. Not that that rules out any particular era or location, but I expect it to be set in the present day, as that provides the most potential for DLC additions, which in turn equates to revenue.
I totally agree with you on this and hope that you are right.

M

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love another GTA set in the 80s but not in Liberty City. GTA IV exploring the map felt boring to me because I lived in NYC my whole life so just my own opinion. Also whats the name of the movie with the guy in the shirt and tie holding the uzi? I remember watching it in the 90s.

Also whats the name of the movie with the guy in the shirt and tie holding the uzi? I remember watching it in the 90s.
This guy?
p4m7s.jpg

Falling Down, starring Michael Douglas.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score

You're probably right, seeing how Rockstar has seemingly forgotten story mode in V. They could possibly make VI a MP game, but with "SP" missions, you would simply load into them by hitting coronas around the MP map. I hope you are wrong, however. I hope, hope they make a separate story mode, and make it co-op. I would like to see more interaction between story mode(playable characters) and my online characters, could even make them foes. I'd love to be in story mode and have a whole hit squad show up in cars with my Online characters crew logo on the hood, or come after me with the new Pegasus vehicle I just bought in MP. It could create so many variations in how each mission plays out, as well as ramp up the difficulty on subsequent runs after your online character is built up. I doubt we will see it any time soon since V is still raking in the dough. Either way it will be interesting how Rockstar tops this one(or tries to), they set the bar pretty damn high....

If it is set in Vice City I will be happy, loved that game. And I hope it has no cars newer than 1989. I dig the pic, anything with bikinis and a Countach is OK in my book!(P.S. Falling Down is a great movie if anyone hasn't seen it).

Top Bottom