What's new

Solved Grand Theft Auto Online Issue.

JershhhIdk1

JershhhIdk1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys first time poster here , but let's get to it. Every time I load onto GTAV and attempt to get online I receive "Files required for GTA Online could not be downloaded at this time" or something along those lines. None of the accounts on my system can access GTAO. But my friend can sign in as me and play online no issues. Any ideas ?

JershhhIdk1

JershhhIdk1

Reaction score
Sin$
Check your date and time settings. My ps4 time changed by an hour somehow last month.
I've checked the date and time , both correct. Tried resetting router , deleting/reinstalling game , still no luck

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
My buddy texted me earlier and said GTA is down on PS4, so maybe it still is? I haven't tried to get on PS4 yet today.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Rebuilt database , still receiving the same error message. But all other games work
Did you delete the updates and the game data when you re-installed. what about save game data? Backup your saves before deleting them though just in case it doesnt make a difference.

Upvote 0
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys first time poster here , but let's get to it. Every time I load onto GTAV and attempt to get online I receive "Files required for GTA Online could not be downloaded at this time" or something along those lines. None of the accounts on my system can access GTAO. But my friend can sign in as me and play online no issues. Any ideas ?
I've seen a couple people post about this around other sites. They all had a common fix for it and that was to go to date and time, change it from automatic to manual, save it, then set it back to automatic. After that, do a hard reboot of the system. I know you said you checked and it was the right time, but theirs was as well and it worked for them.

Upvote 0
JershhhIdk1

JershhhIdk1

Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen a couple people post about this around other sites. They all had a common fix for it and that was to go to date and time, change it from automatic to manual, save it, then set it back to automatic. After that, do a hard reboot of the system. I know you said you checked and it was the right time, but theirs was as well and it worked for them.
I've also tried that as well.

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
I've also tried that as well.

I get the "files required..." message at least once, along with "can't load character# saved data" at least once also- every time i get on my Xbox One, and sometimes on 360. But l've not once had any problems loading in on PS4 or PS3 (except when 1.27 came out for PS3.) I always just thought their servers for Xbox were crappy.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register