What's new

Discussion Grand Theft Auto Online - Career Stat's

When did you start playing GTA Online for the first time

• I've been playing since day 1 (October 2013)

• Around new years 2014

• The summer of 2014

• Winter 2014 (PS4/Xbox One Release)

• Early 2015 (PC Release)

• Summer of 2015

• I've only just bought the game for the fist time

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I thought it would be great to see people's career statistics from their GTA Online character, as there is all kind's of player's from the very beginning of GTA Online, to new player's only just getting into the game. Also it would be interesting to see people's legit statistics compared to others... slightly non legit :biggrin:

I'll start this with my main PSN's statistics. This account I've always used since day 1 but due to going into bad sport on multiple occasions (The last time being 8 month's) I've always switched account's & there-go have no definite stat's due to this. Also the income of 6.3 Billion is from the old method back in Christmas of 2013 where you could mod the tunable's file using your own DNS etc. :smile:
(Stat's taken from PS4 Character)

dms7wDD.png

So head over to the Rockstar Social Club & print screen your Career (Only Career) statistics to post below. You can also view your career statistics in-game located in the Stat's section of the pause menu. Also include a little description of your stat's regarding income, if your legit or modded your account etc.

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
2DAdU7v.png

On 360 and One combined I've played for about 70 days online. The $60 bil. was from DNS back in December 2013.

Last edited:
Catbat62

Catbat62

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
b20a1d798d.jpg

And on Xbox 360 I spent about 33 days online so 90 days in total ayylmao

Also notable:
48cc2a3e98.jpg

Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Day one player. I was given a 2 billion dollar bounty when that was possible. And also I like this website.
V0V7OYN.png

Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
Quite the majority of the poll have been playing since October 2013, but there's still quite a few fairly new players. Be great if people would post their career stat's, very interesting to read :smile: Thanks Nick2014, Catbat62 & l Quantum l for posting your's :smile:

Here is one of my secondary account's I used to use while my main was in bad sports. Again the 12.3 Billion was from the tunables method. Also I had to get these stats from the PS3 character as I deleted my PS4 character & had the transfer reset ready for a future recovery (if necessary) But the old PS4 character had an additional 15 or so more days on the playtime (around 30 days playtime)

oFEGYdR.png

Also if anyone want's to add additional stat's of theirs include them in a spoiler. Stat's such as general stat's or maybe combat stat's etc.

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of the 3 accounts I used, now it's my only account, left the others on PS3 and 360.
HSL5lZ9.jpg

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
I am a level 400 something (I don't check my rank) and I have around 570m after spending about 30m on the update and earning 1/5 of that money back. (Yes I had a recovery done for me).

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lvl 254 135 billion earned, 73 billion spent. Thanks social club for keeping track of my spending, i gave up years ago!

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On my OG account rank 905
Cash 56 million due to cokstar hitting me with a money wipe.
On my newer modded account
Rank 6969
Cash 6 billion 900 million

Thanks to good friend.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Level: 124
Cash earned: £175.6 mill
Cash spent: £164.8 mill
Bank: £11,007,377
Cash: £675,130

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im rank 294, global income i think somewhere in the 170 million, cash now 7.8million

S

Sc0ttyLAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
1st GT: level 70 with 21 million.
2nd GT: level 34 with 11 million.

My 2nd account I bought all the expensive stuff from the new update. I shouldn't have but I did...
My 1st account I bought the cheapest office and 1 small warehouse (16 crates) and 1 big warehouse (111 crates) I'm yet to make anything. I have been playing pretty much non-stop in a public lobby by myself. just doing crates for RP. I have completed the 16 crates 3 times, still doing the big warehouse. I guess I could put more effort in...

I don't think I'll ever get a recovery done for my account. I like earning money etc. maybe the odd dupe too.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How the hell do you spend 73 billion lol

I'm level 8000 with 24 Billion.
I know right lol. By far my favourite number is my good sport earnings.... minus 216 million haha
Social club stats are quite amazing what is actually recorded, theyre like a game of top trumps! Lol 
I know right lol. By far my favourite number is my good sport earnings.... minus 216 million haha
Social club stats are quite amazing what is actually recorded, theyre like a game of top trumps! Lol

Lvl 8000! Not to bothered letting the game lobbies know your account is modded eh!!

D

D1ZZUL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lvl 299 (nearly hit that big 300) around 212million 5 garages full 1 large warehouse full and all pegasus vehicles..

I like to buy things like the cargobob incase they decide to take them away again just so I can say 'I got one of those' I also like to collect all special items for the same I have one of those reason... all beer hats ftw :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register