What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched grand theft auto five rc to car after patch(working)

Aztecgamesyt2k20

Aztecgamesyt2k20

Reaction score
Sin$
solo rc to car after patch
founder:aztec_games_

requirements
1.free aim
2.have a heist started
3.have arena
4.invalid job
5.own bunker
6.moc with personal vehicle storage
7.rc car with mods

1.start in bunker
2. find player in different target mode before starting this glitch as joining them can mess this up
3. job tp or drive to penthouse apartment enter and go to heist room and change style then hover over another but do not select it
4.join player in different target mode wait on first alert
5.start spamming r-dpad and push x(A) you should have target mode alert just back out and exit heist board
6.you should have no mini map
7.tp to arena and enter
8. go to the car you want to put the mods on and enter mod shop via r-dpad option
9. once in workshop exit car walk over to bandito
10. hit r-dpad then exit walk back over to car and enter
11. bring up pause menu click switch view and locate invalid job
12.wait for it to say push(square)or X
13. push r-dpad and square or x at the same time wait 1-2 seconds then push x(A) to accept the alert
14.after you get the invalid job needs to be remade start tapping gas(do not hold just tap)
15.first attempt you will just fall through map just tp back to arena and start from step 7
16.when you get the car outside drive to bunker and enter
17.when inside drive to the back of moc and enter(have a car inside you will not lose the car it will just move)
18.after you are inside drive it back out the car should be frozen just start up a mission and load into it and then leave
19.alternate method for step 18 just switch lobbys or load creator
20.after that car should be merged.

sorry this is so long i will try to make it shorter as i work on this through out the day

invalid job

link 2

video tut

if theres anything wrong wit the post comment below and i will fix it

Aztecgamesyt2k20

Aztecgamesyt2k20

Reaction score
Sin$
20 steps?! Wow!!
i split most of the steps up to make it easier to read most of em are together
plus the steps are not that long to do
ive also been trying to make it shorter but with no luck
...maybe broontango will have a simpler method as i gave him the steps before i posted it here

Top Bottom
Login
Register