What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Grand Theft Auto 5 Modded Lobbies Xbox 360 | RP | Money | Modded Cars | Weapons |Snacks| Armour |

Status
Not open for further replies.
RayDub

RayDub

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my name is Ray Dub

I'm a Modder but theirs something about me that makes me different from other Modders,
I'm very friendly, as well as sociable.

If you wish to donate you may do so through this link: Paypal.me/RayDuuby

All donations are much appreciated and help me make more lobbies for you guys.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE!

Rules:

1. If A Complaint Is Made To A Player More Than 3 Times That Player Will Be Kicked.
2. I Will Try To Reply To All Of You If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns
3. If You Were Not Able To Join My Lobby Today, Don't Worry I Will Do More
4. If I Am Having Problems I Will Let You Guys Know When I Am Unable To Play
5. If Sessions Have Problems And Make Me Crash A Lot The Joining Rules Will Change, I Will Let You Guys Know When This Happens.

How To Join This Wonderful Lobby Of Happiness:

1. Private Chat My Gamertag: RaazrTaazr
2. Then Join Session
3. Enjoy And Have Fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

766tt68Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me out I sent you a message got TaG x CrAfT

RayDub

RayDub

Reaction score
Sin$
Im also adding people so you can send a friend request

you can join now

zlHaazback

zlHaazback

Reaction score
Sin$
i just started on 360 and im level 4. are you doing like huge level upgrades and a lot of money?

766tt68Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
I missed today’s can you message in this thread what time you’ll be doing it tomorrow pls thx

So angry I missed it lol

xEsperit

xEsperit

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man if I give you my account info can you give me modded outfits on my female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register