grafics for a 360

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by Magicman, Nov 20, 2008 with 6 replies and 168 views.

1. Magicman

Magicman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I seen this xbox 360 one the internet and i was just wondering where i can buy the cases and led's for a good price. Any web addresses will be helpful or a guild on how to make any of these things. I will leave thanks to anyone who helps me find out how to make a cd drive case.

2. sixworkss

sixworkss Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I make custom cases..If you have an idea I may be able to make it..But you'd be third in line..I still have two others to finish first.

[​IMG]
    ^Work in progress..

3. OP
    Magicman

Magicman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow dude you are good at cutting plastics. Anyways what i need is a cd drive case so i can see the cd spin any ideas.These are the ones i made the one with the X in the center is a little mess but the 2 windows on the top are pretty cool.

4. sixworkss

Ratings:
    I can cut any general design..and add mirror, plexi-glass, etc..paint..I'm sure I could find a cd drive cover..

5. OP
    Magicman

Magicman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I need to be able to see the cd spin inside the 360 and the color I wont is red. I just need a list of tools needed to cut the metal on to and if cutting the cover will mess the cd drive up. Or a web site to oder on on.

6. sixworkss

Ratings:
    I think on some dvd drives a piece of the top section can be pried off with a screw driver allowing you to replace the empty space with whatever..I've never heard of cutting it..but idk..

7. Sharp Focus

Sharp Focus Getting There

Ratings:
    Hey Monkey. PM ME. About the modding.