• Views 2,541
Status
Not open for further replies.
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so i was exploring the internet trying to find out why Ascension wasnt working for me offline, noting that its probably the work of TU6. I came across this tutorial and was wondering if someone would test it out. I dont have my USB or my transfer cable with me at the moment.
Here is exactly what he wrote:

1. Put a usb in your xbox and put your profile and the title update 5 for black ops on the usb.

2. Take the usb out and go to your computer and open up modio and create a folder on your desktop.

.3 On modio click the M in the upper left hand corner and click explore my device. open every file until you get to your profile. example: E0000314FA66194F.

4. Click and drag your whole profile into the folder you created on your desktop and minimize explore my device on modio.

5. Open the folder thats on the desktop with your profile in it and drag it into modio and click file contents and look for 41560855.gpd right click and click replace file. it will bring you to your desktop and click the paper saying 41560855.gpd.(dont worry ill put the download link below and when you download it put it on your desktop)

6. Now go back and click rehash and resign then exit that.

7. Open explore my device again and open the folder on your desktop click the profile in the folder and drag it to the same profile in explore my device and it it should say something like overwrite data? click yes and there you go you have a modded zombie profile.

8. Now on to how to get ascension to work. go back into explore my device, if you did put title update 5 on your usb like i said open up files till you get to this: tu00000003_00000000.

9. tu00000003_00000000 is title update 5. and once you get to it go to title update 4 thats on your desktop( dont worry about this either ill put the link for this below once you download this put it on your desktop) and drag it under tu00000003_0000 and two tu00000003_00000000's will be in the file. (there both the same looking so dont get cofused and delete title update 4.)

10. Delete the top tu00000003_00000000 and that gets rid of tu5 and leaves tu4 that supports ascension!

11. Press File and click open/close drive. close that and take your usb out of your computer and bring it to your Xbox and put the title update 4 and your profile in the SAME memory file like hard drive or xbox memory drive. Unplug your ethernet cord and sign into the modded profile and play the ascension zombie map offline!

And here are the links mentioned.

Title Update 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0M89IJH

Modded GPD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJBU8SFZ

Thank you to anyone who tests it for me. I would love to hear the results.

As a side note, i know it probably wont work, but you know its worth a try.

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember seeing this thread and several people (including myself) tested it with no luck...all he's essentially doing is trying to .gpd mod on TU4, which doesn't work. Sorry man...

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember seeing this thread and several people (including myself) tested it with no luck...all he's essentially doing is trying to .gpd mod on TU4, which doesn't work. Sorry man...
Figures. Thanks for letting me know.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh ohlin took the words outta my mouth....i doubt they will ever be able to mod accension with usb....u need tu4 to run accension and gpd mods are blocked on it

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then why post this? Lol
I posted it, asking if it did work. Both of them said no. So i repeated their answers. Next time, read what the other posts are, before posting asking if it works.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted it, asking if it did work. Both of them said no. So i repeated their answers. Next time, read what the other posts are, before posting asking if it works.
Don't give me that sarcasm kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register