• Thread starter ii x Exile S
  • Start date
  • Views 1,294
ii x Exile S

ii x Exile S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GPD IS MENT TO BE PATCHED But I can still mod my custom classes with buttons and coulers using xero online.

R

RoCxHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if people only used gpd modding for offline zombies they wouldnt have had to bann everyone but people got greedy and had to host online 10th/zombies

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course you can, they have to be editable in order for you to edit your class names in game. Everyone who knows how to open the gpd in xero can do this.

if people only used gpd modding for offline zombies they wouldnt have had to bann everyone but people got greedy and had to host online 10th/zombies
What has banning for modded xp lobbies got to do with this? No one mentioned anything about banning.

A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
GPD Modding is not patched. Simply the "Bind" button command is patched and other various commands in the gpd. This does not mean you can't mod your custom classes and clan tag still. However I would watch it because Treyarch is really watching your profiles now.

Robin

Robin

Relentless
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Imo it isnt even a real mod... (besides the {@@} Clan Tag wich is still kewl :smile:)

Top Bottom
Login
Register