Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

GoW J GowJ Rank Glitch (TUTORIAL)

Discussion in 'Gears of War Glitches' started by TheHackersLove, Mar 28, 2013 with 153 replies and 10,713 views.

1. VelocityStalker

VelocityStalker Newbie

Ratings:
    Yup 3 times[DOUBLEPOST=1365640286][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do I put both or just one?[DOUBLEPOST=1365640302][/DOUBLEPOST]For the files that were provided

2. Alex_Hogan1989

Alex_Hogan1989 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    transfer the Console ID's and the Device ID's From your files to the files you downloaded

3. hbgrotp

hbgrotp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im having the same problem. I transfered the console and device ids and everything and im getting a corrupt message on the modded profile

4. Alex_Hogan1989

Ratings:
    watch his tutorial video and copy it EXACTLY

5. hbgrotp

hbgrotp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    got it. doesnt stick though :/

6. Alex_Hogan1989

Ratings:
    it does stick lol once the rank has transferred, go into character setup, swap weapon skin, back out to main menu and it will save, then enter a private free for all and complete the match10 kill limit, and when it returns to main it will save profile, back out to start screen and re-enter :smile: voila its done :smile:

7. hbgrotp

hbgrotp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When i do that first step it never says saving profile like it usually does

8. OP
    TheHackersLove

TheHackersLove Simple Man

Ratings:
    It's because you have to return to start menu and select a memory unit. It has done that to me once before.

9. johnboy196

johnboy196 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice Video..Can you tell me how i get your profile please as the link in the first post does jack s!!t..Thanks

10. Nella Nagol

Nella Nagol Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm on the same boat man. From what I know, everything will look like the mod/higher rank profile so basically not showing that you unlocked the achievements/collectibles. I wish you could just glitch the legit medals/ribbons so everything would look legit.

11. DC2GiB

DC2GiB Liverpool FC

Ratings:
    i ahve my main account already at 12th re-up 50 boosting. but what i wanted to get out of this was the reaper medal unlock! guess just to be safe ill wait if i can find the real reaper or if fatpat invites me again which i doubt as i already had my chance to get into that 1, which i appreciated anyhow.

12. Alex_Hogan1989

Ratings:
    on twitter follow @Reaper_Tracker , they are kept updated about who and when the reapers are and online :smile:[DOUBLEPOST=1365773741][/DOUBLEPOST]

on twitter follow @Reaper_Tracker , they are kept updated about who and when the reapers are and online

• Like Like x 1
  13. DC2GiB

DC2GiB Liverpool FC

Ratings:
    thanks for your reply m8. have actually exhausted this been msging them (only 3 max made it a point of it and not in the same week) sending private chat to get to their profiles but nothing even one cant remeber his full GT just remember it was weird like lestadt or some **** like that veen turned the lobby to invite only! have also been on free for all when ive noticed the reaper tracker saying they are online still to no avail i guess because am in europe i cant get into a matchmade lobby with them or is nearly to impossiblr as i have tried. once again thanks for the heads up though really appreciate you trying o helop me.

14. PsykoNecro

PsykoNecro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For anyone still having problems with the corrupted saved files, make sure to change the console and device Id's of the players data and saved campaign of the modded account's to the I'ds of your account. Then rehash and resign

15. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    Or.....You could simply watch and follow the video precisely and be fine. I honestly cannot believe the amount of people having issues with this.

16. Alex_Hogan1989

Ratings:
    what he said....

17. andy briggs

andy briggs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i followed this guide flawlessly and could not get it to work, a quick google search led me to youtube and files where i did it straight away no problems, im now max rank.

18. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    Just realized the thread wasn't up to date yet. The new video has been added to the original post. My apologies.

• Like Like x 1
  19. durham iz hogan

durham iz hogan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Great tutorial, very clear.

Its not really hard to get medals or rank up in this game. I suggest you all just get to third re-up yourselves so you do not have to bother unlocking achievements then just slowly work on your medals. If you had a level 50 (12th re-up) with all the medals and skins then you may as well sell the game. It has 4 maps and if you leave yourself nothing to work towards until more come out then you will get very very bored very fast.

• Like Like x 1
  20. D1G1T5H04X

D1G1T5H04X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya this doesn't work for me. I am constantly getting a level 1 account saying it's corrupt. Even though i am changing the console and device ID for all 3 files.