GoW J GowJ Rank Glitch (TUTORIAL)

Discussion in 'Gears of War Glitches' started by TheHackersLove, Mar 28, 2013 with 153 replies and 10,747 views.

1. TheHackersLove

TheHackersLove Simple Man

Ratings:
    So I would like to start off by saying that the only reason I made this video was to further elaborate on the glitch itself. The previous video tutorial made was not so helpful. This video will fully explain what is needed to complete this tutorial, as well as the process. I'm open to any questions so feel free to ask.

GowJ Rank Glitch

Modded Account: [Click here to view the link]

Text Tutorial
    To start off you're going to need to inject the three files provided on your desired memory unit (HDD, USB, etc). Once the file(s) have been injected successfully, reconnect the memory unit device and we can now begin the glitch.

Ensure that your ethernet cable is disconnected from you Xbox 360 throughout this entire tutorial.
    • Now to get this going, you're going to need to load up Gears of War Judgment, once at the menu, sign onto the modded profile. *You must select the memory unit you saved the "GearsCheckpoint" and the "PlayerStorage.dat" to.
    • Once signed in, unlock all Epic, Rare, Normal Prize boxes (these unlocks will transfer over to the retail account later on).
    • Now we can start a match. Go to Versus > Private > and start up an FFA game (it doesn't necessarily have to be FFA, TDM or Domination will work just as well).
    • Start the match up (no specific settings needed). Once the bots have loaded into the game, quickly end the game and sign OUT of the modded account. You'll still be at the loading screen, quickly sign into the retail (unmodded) account. You will return to the Versus menu.
    • Now, you'll get one of the following outcomes if done correctly. You'll see a "NOT SIGNED IN 50" or, your gamertag with the level 50 rank. It doesn't matter which you got, they work the same.
    • Now, you'll need to go to your character setup. Select a skin or some sort of unlock. Once selected, back out and you will get a "Saving Profile" notification on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This means the rank has been set and stuck to your account.
    • Next, you'll need to start up another private game. This time there will be no switching accounts, just starting and ending.
    • Once the bots have loaded up, end the game.
    • You're rank is now stuck!
    • You can now reconnect your ethernet cable and continue you play online as you would before.

• Like Like x 9
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. murph fish

murph fish Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone know how to get the re up achievements to pop after doing this?[DOUBLEPOST=1364499113][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know how to get the re up achievements to pop up after doing this?

3. eyeofchaos

eyeofchaos Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I forgot if this happens, but does this effect medals and campaign stats on your non-modded account? I just got Seriously Judgmental (hours of raging) and do not want to loose it if it is not unlocked on the modded account.

4. Zotox

Zotox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could we get a better modded profile?

Maybe one with more medals and ribbons?

Because dont u lose everything u had on ur retail account?

5. Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion Enthusiast

Ratings:
    THANKS!

6. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    I'll try to get a replica of my account for those who are looking for more legitimate stats.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I GOT BANNEDxxx

I GOT BANNEDxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Man to easy, I don't even think they tried.
    Same on every Gears basically and never any bans.

8. Zotox

Zotox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes please try! Would help alot! :smile:

9. C S R

C S R Contributor

Ratings:
    I might try this later on, any bans as of now?

10. Zotox

Zotox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did it and not banned yet!

But i went back to my rank because the 12 reup lvl 50 has nothing on it besides the reaper medal -.-

11. DontBeANegro

DontBeANegro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could someone do this for me but lower prestige please?

12. FaMouZ cP

FaMouZ cP Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone upload a profile that is RE UP 2 Level 50 so we can get the 3rd re up achievement? Thanks.

13. PsykoNecro

PsykoNecro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tried this but never got the level up achievements

14. Bishop5371x

Bishop5371x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone know if you'll get banned for using this?

15. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    Okay so this is what I'll be doing. I'm going to get my 3rd re-up level 50 tomorrow sometime, then upload that for you all. I think that would be a solid account.

• Like Like x 1
  16. PsykoNecro

PsykoNecro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks man. I'd appreciate it. Thank you for helping everyone with this.

17. PsykoNecro

PsykoNecro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just wondering if the new account is up. Thanks again.

18. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    Sorry about my 'false' productivity. I had planned to upload an account for you all but some other plans were done (played more). Instead, I will be uploading an 8th re-up level 50. This account will contain multiple prize boxes, medals galore (including the Epic Reaper), then obviously the rank itself. This will be done tomorrow night sometime beings as I'm only 35 at the moment and have to work tomorrow. So just bare with me, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  19. DC2GiB

DC2GiB Liverpool FC

Ratings:
    can you please clarify if witht this new modded save does the insane medals stay and that the 3rd re-up achievment can be unlocked thanks. if not ill guess ill have to wait to at least get my 3rd re-up achievment currently lvl 6 of the 3rd.

20. OP
    TheHackersLove

Ratings:
    I'll make sure to check tonight when I get the account done.