What's new

GOW2-Double Ammo W/ Any Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

skatewhite13

Reaction score
This glitch is extremely simple and im surprised it hasnt been posted yet.

This glitch is off host only and can be done in private or public
(you need a little lag)

All you need to do is go up to any weapon (except mortar or muclcher) , press X once over it and then hold A it

if done correctly you will see yourself picking up more ammo in the bottom left corner of the screen (sometimes you can pick up more than double ammo at one time)

WARNING:
~ i do not recommend this glitch in horde because of (below)
if (below) does happen to someone outside of horde please say so

~ one bad thing about this glitch is that sometimes after you get more ammo you will think your somewhere but your bullets wont do damage and your friends will find you in the corner shooting a wall even though it appears to you that you are shooting someone

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I was wondering how when I picked up the rocket luancher that one time trying to roll back at the same time I picked up a bucketload of ammo.

Happy Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't post it so epic wouldn't patch it if it broke out to youtube. Which it will once enough people see this thread.

Edit: Oh and with nades? Unless you do it with boom or tourqe or flamethrower(best) first I don't think it works on anything else but the 3.

skatewhite13

Reaction score
Happy Apple said:
I didn't post it so epic wouldn't patch it if it broke out to youtube. Which it will once enough people see this thread.

Edit: Oh and with nades? Unless you do it with boom or tourqe or flamethrower(best) first I don't think it works on anything else but the 3.

It works with any weapon except mortar or mulcher

yAyOgHoSt

Reaction score
SIck....Thanks skatewhite!!!!

PS) Never really needed to do this but it is preeettty cool....:biggrin:

-YaYo

8Komisarek8

Reaction score
Hmm,I can't seem to get this glitch to work. It's just "X" then hold "A"? I just roadie run after picking up the weapon..even in real laggy games. HELP lol.<_<

skatewhite13

Reaction score
8Komisarek8 said:
Hmm,I can't seem to get this glitch to work. It's just "X" then hold "A"? I just roadie run after picking up the weapon..even in real laggy games. HELP lol.<_<
try doing it in horde when there are a lot of locusts

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed this when i was playing on fuel depot and i picjed up grenades but i got 4 haha. Nice find i'm glad epic seems to fail at ever patch they give out.

IRONFI3LD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
havnt been able to do this .. so all you do is go up to the weapon press X once and then hold down the A button ?

skatewhite13

Reaction score
IRONFI3LD said:
havnt been able to do this .. so all you do is go up to the weapon press X once and then hold down the A button ?
yeah you can hold forward too. i dont know if makes a difference though. it works better in public games since they are more laggy. it works even better in horde with a high number of locusts.

JuggJust

Reaction score
I guess I havent been in a laggy enough game because I keep trying this and havent got it right yet.

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRuTaLxReNeGaDE said:
I can't do it, is their a diffrent method?

by letting some one get the torque, let him not shoot OR shoot 1 time i dont know but just kill him fast and get its weapon :smile:

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
LezPro said:
by letting some one get the torque, let him not shoot OR shoot 1 time i dont know but just kill him fast and get its weapon :smile:
But make sure to press x once, and then hold a and you should have double ammo 1 out of every 2 times you try it.

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well thats it man, i dont know if i press and hold a directly, but if i do i do it not knowing xD

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
LezPro said:
well thats it man, i dont know if i press and hold a directly, but if i do i do it not knowing xD
who knows...I just do it for luck maybe...idk...it just works sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom