• Views 3,519
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNkFtjCND6w&feature=channel]YouTube - Gears Of War 2 (GoW2)Glitches Dead Rising Tutorial[/ame]

Founders
Found by JaMie ElitExDGx and indepedent1

Thanks to the Zombies
indepedent1
xUGx xUnWaNtEdx
xEvilx RockStaR
Vaccinations
xAWxKamikaze
JoKerCPP
EDK717
opiod
elm666

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not just awesome, that's just friggin' badass.

R

ReSeT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it is, if you want i can show you my gt is Gearsofcrack

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying this, but i cant seem it to work, you go chainsaw battle with dizzy, but dizzy goes right trough you, thats not the case at me and my friends...

Doing something wrong ?
some one help :thumbup:

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Double post, idc

I did it, but you need to look your gun way side a little to make it work... and its harder for host to do it i guess.... you cannot shoot the host when he's doing the wierd meatshield

I saw a movie where ppl shot on it with a lancer they still wouldnt die.... if we do this sht we die.. after like 3 shots or something...

O

opiod

Reaction score
Sin$
If you need help with this glitch,message me!
Gamertag = opiod
I am in this video and can help you do this easily.
It is not that hard at all once you get the hang of the timing.
Peace :biggrin:

-opiod

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured you need to do it before the timer starts for the dead person ( the 2 times shoot and X ) atleast for the good succes rate ? but with the chainsawing... you need to stand in some kind of position ( meastshield person ) and the weird arms person should walk straight up to him and chainsaw right ?

A video tutorial is not everything for some glitches

:thumbup:

B

Bunbury

Reaction score
Sin$
nice job man,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

O

opiod

Reaction score
Sin$
Sins3 said:
I figured you need to do it before the timer starts for the dead person ( the 2 times shoot and X ) atleast for the good succes rate ? but with the chainsawing... you need to stand in some kind of position ( meastshield person ) and the weird arms person should walk straight up to him and chainsaw right ?

A video tutorial is not everything for some glitches

:thumbup:

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying...
All you have to do is pick up a meatshield, have someone stand in front of it and aim at the chest (works best IMO), have the person shooting to hold down the right trigger (so you know the timing), right when you see/know the second shot is coming just tap 'X' (I hold 'X')...You will know you did it because your arms snap back over your head (on your screen). On other peoples screen it will look like your gun arm just flings down real fast.
Once you do this, have anyone on the opposite team have their lancer out and you just walk up to them and hit 'B' (they don't need to be standing in any special way)... Once they are frozen in place, use your snub pistol and shoot their limbs off but remember, you can use one whole clip and I believe 2 more shots that are non-active reloaded. (the host can shoot their head off with the pistol,also).
Once this is done, throw a non-enabled smoke at them and have them hit 'A' to be able to move around.
You can get above the ground by planting and jumping over a shield at the top/bottom of stairs (sometimes works in other places).
Also, instead of you both having your lancer out and you going to them and pressing 'B' , you can have them execute you. Does the same as if you hit 'B' on them.
It's fun to do on people that piss you off and don't have their lancer out..
You know the dickheads that join your glitching games and run around 2-piece'n everyone..It really tells them to GTFO when they can't move (make sure if you do this, no one throws smoke at them)
Hint Hint: Try the execution way in submission.

PS: Host can only become a zombie...they can't make them.

I hope all of this helps...
If not,like I said send me a message.
Gamertag = opiod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register