GOW1 SPG with NXE Still Alive!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by 1337Konane, Jan 14, 2009 with 23 replies and 2,840 views.

1. 1337Konane

1337Konane Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I found this YouTube video last night of a guy doing the SPG for GOW1 with the NXE, it looks like it does work, just haven't had the opportunity to try it out. Hopefully someone here can try it, and then confirm if it does actually work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zehRzOum0jE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Gears of war 1 spg with nxe![/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  2. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    i will try it like right now

and ill edit this post to verify

EDIT: lmfao, just as i went to do it i relized i sold gears of war when i got gears of war 2. haha

3. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i Can Confirm This works :smile:

Good find and To Purple Haze (private Joke)

TOLD YAAA ! this is what i was trying to do ! :cursing: lol

4. OP
    1337Konane

1337Konane Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's great news! Now I can finally get all the online achievements I've so desperately needed.

5. Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
  6. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    You actually dont even need to make a checkpoint. I never do.

7. FaLCo

FaLCo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ****ing sweet! It still works!!! :thumbup:

8. EchoX360

EchoX360 Newbie

Ratings:
    What did he exactly do on the laptop? I'm confused

9. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    He reset his router so that his xbox doesnt connect to xbox live before GoW1 loaded. You have to have some way to lag your connection or you will never be able to do it.

10. EchoX360

EchoX360 Newbie

Ratings:
    Would loading up 10 YouTube videos do the trick?

11. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    I upload a gig video to youtube and do it and cancel it.

12. EchoX360

EchoX360 Newbie

Ratings:
    CONFIRMATION: While I have no way to visually show you guys. Yes, it did work for me, however I did it a different way.

NOTE: It DID NOT work for me until I had gotten to a checkpoint on the account I want Seriously on.

1. Auto Login Profile with Seriously (Legit or Non Legit)
    2. System Settings -> Startup -> Disc
    3. Turn Off Xbox
    4. Watch Videos on YouTube (A LOT at the same time)
    5. Mute them
    6. Turn on your Xbox
    7. Once the Screen goes Black Press the Guide Button then the X button and in a quick sucession
    8. Hover over the Name you want Seriously on, once it logs you in on your Seriously Account, wait until it starts to close, then sign in on your Account you want Seriously on.
    9. Once you are signed in it should tell you that all the Chapters are Unlocked on Insane, just go through the last level of each Act and reload checkpoint and boom Achievement(s) Unlocked
    10. For Seriously itself, play through a ranked match
    11. I played through a 1 Round Match with another Controller on Bullet Marsh and got no Points, I did it again on a 4 Round Match and I got the achievement.

NOTE 2: HAVE ALL COG TAGS BEFORE ATTEMPTING

13. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    hear say and actual proof are 2 different things :wink: :tongue:
    will this also unlock the extra 250 cheevo's as i havent tried it on my dummy account yet,my main profile has 1250

these instructions are what i found on how to activate the cheevo's from the old way before the nxe update.
    so i take no credit for it:smile:

First do the glitch to unlock the following achievement in this way.

The normal original online achievements unlock all at afther you have played one random online ranked match.

For the DLC online Achievements do this:

How to unlock-All That Juice: play one ranked match on the Process multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Purdy Mouth: play one ranked match on the Bullet Marsh multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Mind the Gap: play one ranked match on Subway multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Green Thumb: play one ranked match on the Garden multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-THIS! IS! ANNEX!: Play one online Annex ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Nub Pwn3r: play one online Anexx ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Inconceivable!: play one online annex ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-You Down With E.P.I.C?: play a annex anked match on all the maps at the end of the match of the last map it will unlock win or lose.

14. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    You can just do it the old way before The NXE just make sure it starts disk. I can still do it. I made a video but I couldnt put it on youtube because Windows movie maker is being gay. Once I do ill show you it. The router thing is completely unnessary. BTW Belkin Router sucks. I used to have it.

15. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    7 as soon as screen goes black i sign out,but theres no screen window with the profiles to hover over! i have to press X again to open the window with the profiles in

what am i doing wrong?

cancel that ive found a 100% game save i can use instead

16. EchoX360

EchoX360 Newbie

Ratings:
  17. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    still couldnt do it this is how im doin it,
    auto sign in main profile and auto boot on disc inserted,
    turn off box restart,
    xbox logo goes off screen and goes black,
    as soon as it goes black press guide button and x,
    hover over the profile i want to do the spg on,
    as soon as the sign in icon goes off press X on the account im transfering to.

but nothing happens or unlocks,im lagging my connection out with 20 youtube vid's.downloading from news groups at 23.33MBps(23meg) all at the same time but still nothing :confused:

18. OP
    1337Konane

1337Konane Enthusiast

Ratings:

I've heard in order for this to work you must already have an account that got the achievements legit on YOUR console. Meaning that you can't get someone to give you a dummy account and try doing it yourself. Keep in mind I'm not 100% sure about this, it's just what I've been told by others who have had the glitch work.

19. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nope it works on doing it from a glitched account to a one without.

20. lmma

lmma Newbie

Ratings:
    No workin,,,:frown: pls Helpi me I try many times ,,but nothing:frown::w00t: