Reaction score
Sin$
hmm.. maybe if anyone got time they can help me with the gears 1 glitch

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could probably help you out. You'd have to provide me with a 48 hour trial, though. I'm not handing out accounts right now, but I do them personally for people so they have their own glitch account.

You probably don't trust me, but I could do it on your main tag if you want.

N

Noobs Uprising

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody, I'm new here. I just did this glitch to get 1200 but if anybody could get me seriously for free or 1600 points it would be much aprreciated.

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get you Seriously.

That is if you come back, aha.

C

Chill as a Chiny

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey could one of you guys glitch me either all 1250/1250 or just the online achievments for me please?:smile:

T

The Reaper0

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, Gears 1 Seriously glitch looks really annoying after NXE. I just hope one of my friends doesn't want me to do it for them again...

T

thenixhex311

Reaction score
Sin$
So I believe I successfully glitched my account with a dummy serious account, but i havent had a chance to check it yet.

Is it safe to assume that if the default online characters of the dummy account (cole/theron in this case) overwrote my (marcus/raam) and i made it to a checkpoint to save it...logged off...and the resigned in and it's still there then it successfully glitched?

cheers

S

star1029

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thenixhex311 said:
So I believe I successfully glitched my account with a dummy serious account, but i havent had a chance to check it yet.

Is it safe to assume that if the default online characters of the dummy account (cole/theron in this case) overwrote my (marcus/raam) and i made it to a checkpoint to save it...logged off...and the resigned in and it's still there then it successfully glitched?

cheers

my friend tried doing it, the preferred characters changed, he played a ranked match but nothing happened

T

thenixhex311

Reaction score
Sin$
star1029 said:
my friend tried doing it, the preferred characters changed, he played a ranked match but nothing happened

thats discouraging to hear...I'm gonna try here in a bit to see if mine worked.

CROSSES FINGERS

thenixhex311 said:
thats discouraging to hear...I'm gonna try here in a bit to see if mine worked.

CROSSES FINGERS

We mine successfully worked! w00t!

now i just need that damned series of tubes!

this one is frustrating now...

Top Bottom
Login
Register