• Thread starter jiggle fruit
  • Start date
  • Views 251
jiggle fruit

jiggle fruit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i launch GOW judgement it gives me a message after hitting start.

"downloadable content error: The game must restart because downloadable content has been removed"

i re-installed the game and the DLC's multiple times, it only happens if im signed into my account, if i go offline it goes into the game just fine. Anyyone have a solution for this?

DemonBullets

DemonBullets

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried moving your game profile to a USB and see if it is corrupt?

My son had a similar issue with GOW3, he tried 2 copies and neither would load. When we checked his game profile and moved it to the USB (rather than deleting it), took out the USB and it worked just fine.

Just a thought

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i launch GOW judgement it gives me a message after hitting start.

"downloadable content error: The game must restart because downloadable content has been removed"

i re-installed the game and the DLC's multiple times, it only happens if im signed into my account, if i go offline it goes into the game just fine. Anyyone have a solution for this?
I know what you mean Gears Of War 3 And Gears Of War: Judgement had the same problem. What i do is when that happened on both Gears Of War (3 And Judgement) Re-download it, wait like 20-30 seconds then dashboard. You know it has worked if it Gives you a notification that it is downloaded. I Hope This Helped!

Top Bottom
Login
Register