gow 2 rank 5 glitch stick ????

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by loco7, Dec 31, 2008 with 11 replies and 1,024 views.

1. loco7

loco7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hello evry one, if theres any one out there who can glitch me the 5 rank and make it stick i will offer 48 hours and 1 month trial :thumbup:

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    There isn't a way to glitch it and then make it stay there afterwards. Once you spg it you get it until you play a ranked match I believe. The only way you can get a 5 rank is by boosting or having somebody else do it for you. I suggest checking the boosting threads and find which suits what you are looking for.

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yeah, it won't stick...

Boosting is difficult if you already have a bunch of played games but I know that you can do it

4. OP
    loco7

loco7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but dares so many people ive seen that got it to stick and there ranking system is so low:thumbdown:

but plzz if dares any one out dare who can do it for me il offer what i have sayen at the top my gears to is screwed up i cant rank up anymore i have alot of wins and nothing juss someone help me so i can get this over with just someone make rank 5 stick for me plzz , and by the no scammers plzz:smile:

5. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yeah, if you have a new account and you win around 20 games in a row with High level people, you'll get fifth rank

6. OP
    loco7

loco7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol thats impossible

7. OP
    loco7

loco7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    there has to be a way to glitch it i know ive seen people and there ranks its weird

8. Hiide

Hiide Newbie

Ratings:
    Listen carefully,
    When you glitch the 5 star, YOU CANNOT MAKE THE 5 STAR STAY.

Why?
    Because its Epic's Servers and you cannot edit that.

Oh well.

9. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    as soon as you join the epic servers ie the ones that reg all the kills an loses to the games you play it puts youre rank back to what it original was.
    the ranks are saved server side like youre stats are,so for the last time please take note.
    THE RANKS DONT STICK!:.(

10. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

Indeed!!!

11. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Finally...someone with some sense. It's so funny how people seriously think that it would stick. The only way I see this being 'done', is illeagally, but sniffing packets sent at the end of a game and then decoding and editing them and sending them over and over again.

12. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

that would be a possibility but i couldnt see it working because of the pre match set up.
    where it is supposed to put you against another team of equal skill,so i assume it would read your rank even before the game has started