Gow 2 Briding Other Team Quiting Before Game Starts Fix Tutorial

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by P R O L II K E, Feb 5, 2009 with 6 replies and 689 views.

1. P R O L II K E

P R O L II K E Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't know about you but im getting really sick of bridging host and then the other team quitting out while your choosing the maps/game type. It really annoys me to the extreme.So I have come up with a strategy that has fixed that problem. This is very easy and most likely you just never thought of it. As soon as I get into a game I flip my internet zone security up to high immideitly.I do this so they cant leave. I do it for about 10 secons break for 2 then do it. I continue this cycle until the match countdown is going. I flip it to medium at about 5 seconds then back to high at 3 seconds and freeze them at spawn. This is extremley unfair to do becuase u are rendering anyone who joins your game stuck there and cannot leave (or if they do your not recieving that data so ya still get a win ;-] ). I hope this helps a lot of you out there.

"If someone posts somthing that helps you then click the thanks button
    "

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Actually, they can quit out. You are wrong. Going to the dashboard has nothing to do with you standbying them or not. Once they see the clock stop, they are probably going to quit.

3. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    Lol, when I bridge host the other team doesn't quit until I turn it off high. As soon as the game countdown is over, i flip it on high and run to their spawn and kill them. I turn it off high once it gets to the next round counting down then I dashboard. That's the host quit method though, one person may quit from time to time but oh well?

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    They can quit when your firewall is on HIGH, just most people don't now, because of the fact that you lose more Trueskill when you quit out of a game...

5. OP
    P R O L II K E

Ratings:
    idk acid mabye my connection is different because i have done this b4 and unless i leave my slider on medium for about 4 seconds nobody can quit. And ive done this into a terriotories match for the entire both rounds. I tested it on about 7 different territories games and not one person quit becuase they couldnt they could but it dosnt register. I dont think you can say that out of 7 games not one person quit out after being standbyed for 2 rounds of annex each. I dont know it works for me but you can delete this if you want to i dont care just trying to help people out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iMarty

iMarty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I'll try it out once I get un-suspended but I'm thinking Nubble is right... They quit when your firewall is on HIGH, but you don't see them disappear until you put it on MEDIUM.

7. OP
    P R O L II K E

Ratings:
    yea but theres like a 5 second range were after they quit once its on high that u still see them there on medium for example when u put the slider to medium after u kill them all not instantiously they quit so i think u got a total of about 5 seconds to use not all at them same time though. (DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT 100% THEROY BASED ON MY EXPERENCES)