Got15day suspension

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by JRI96, Feb 6, 2010 with 10 replies and 545 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been suspended due to inappropriate gameplay or system abuse. This inappropriate conduct applies to either inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming and cheating) or attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering.

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through either complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team has enacted this temporary suspension against your gamertag.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

So would system tampering considered flashing xbox.

And gameplay abuse Being XP MOD and scamming well scamming?

2. Matermine

Matermine Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Perm ban for xbox flash...you don't get a warning.

3. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    So wat would system tampering be?

5. yeahu2

yeahu2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got that to:frown:
    but ive never modded my GT or been in a lobby or hosted one, i play legit.. and i only play call of duty.
    made a new account:smile:

6. OP
    JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
  7. Dark Splank

Dark Splank Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats why you were banned. lololol

8. vI G3NoCiD3 ii

vI G3NoCiD3 ii Newbie

Ratings:
  9. Unstock240

Unstock240 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hopefully they don't review your achievements. You have a lot of LIVE only ones offline with no timestamp. I just got suspended today as well 14 days:frown:

10. yeahu2

yeahu2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dont care about it that much. yed think they would ban your console from online for the length of time the suspension is for, its stupid that they ban your account but we can just make another one and go on with it lol

11. SharpGhost

SharpGhost Reach for the Stars VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Scamming wouldn't get you banned. That's at the traders and sellers own discretion. You got banned for the XP mod most definately. I really don't see the point of a 2 week suspension. We're still going to have 10th prestige...unless they reset the ranks :S