Question Got some questions

• Thread starter xCoDxKiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 313
xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay this willbe my first ipodtouch but I am getting the new 4th gen soon and I have questions can I transfer my music from my other ipod to my touch when I get if so how, is there a way to get any app for free even ones u have to pay for, and should I jailbreak it

Operating System
  1. iOS
Crizzly

Beyonder

That Crizzly Bear
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, just re-download your music from iTunes onto you new iPod Touch. If you want free apps then jailbreak it.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
How should I download it should I like place all the songs in another folder then when i plug my touch in should I drag them over

XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay this willbe my first ipodtouch but I am getting the new 4th gen soon and I have questions can I transfer my music from my other ipod to my touch when I get if so how, is there a way to get any app for free even ones u have to pay for, and should I jailbreak it

No you can't transfer from iPod to iPod, but you can download a program on your computer to get the songs off your iPod to your computer and put them in iTunes.

And free apps is just installing a source.

Honestly best option is to follow this: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/413316-all-about-idevices/

And look through the jailbreaking tab.

And look at the free apps tab too.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys what is the program to get them to my computer

Thanks guys what is the program to get them to my computer

Top Bottom
Login
Register