What's new

Discussion Got my Xbox Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arlen777

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i just want to share my excitement with you guys, so yesterday i was sitting at home playing uncharted 2 (95% complete) and while playing i was burning MW2 so by the time i finish game i ll jump online to play it, and so my girlfriend came home, told me to sit down and close my eyes, 3 sec later open my eyes and there is big Men's Wearhouse bag, i open it and see Kohl's bag at the top (i was like whataf***) i remove the bag and ............and here it is MW2 LE Xbox 360 i was so f****** happy
11112009396.jpg

11112009400.jpg
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's sick bro, I'm looking at getting the limited edition cause I got banned. Prolly gunna have to wait a few months for the ebay listings to start getting reasonable though <_<

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh, just a custom paintjob with an oversized HDD on a 360.

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can i have your gf for a little so maybe she will buy me one. i just got banned today and im thinking about buying one of these

A

Arlen777

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Better hope it doesn't RROD :tongue:
Why would it rrod?

Coletrain17 said:
That's sick bro, I'm looking at getting the limited edition cause I got banned. Prolly gunna have to wait a few months for the ebay listings to start getting reasonable though <_<
U should check ur local bestbuy asap cause the store near me has 4 remaining

moeiscool said:
LOL n**ga tv :smile:
Wuahahaa :biggrin: now i since i got LE Xbox in living room i ma go get 52" 1080p ("NOT" AKAI brand):smile:

A

Arlen777

Reaction score
Sin$
By the way its manufactured 2009-09-07 i guess i have lite-on 9x on it

IMC_MINICHIMP said:
Because its an xbox.
Ok, i thought maybe there is smth wrong with this LE consoles, but i dont care i still have warranty and other xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register