Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Got my console unbanned from MM

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by jamieb2k9, Dec 29, 2010 with 13 replies and 1,065 views.

1. jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I read a while back that loads of random people got unbanned during an xbox live update. Well i tried to take advantage of this by removing all system updates off my console and then updating them again.

I did this about 7 or 8 times over 2 days and finally got unbanned :smile: ( i was on a 3 month ban). 2 weeks later and i got the same console banned again, which should have been perm but was a one week again :smile:

I've just been banned again a few hours ago so i'm gonna try this again. I just thought a would share incase it helps anyone out. I have never unbanned my account this way unfortunately.

Also this is complete luck if you get unbanned but always worth a try :biggrin:

To remove system updates Click Here

2. Tyler

Tyler Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &

Ratings:
    This is clear proof people care way too much about a game. If you want to be unbanned, then don't sit and break the rules constantly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol, think you will find this proves i don't give a s*** about the game. The only reason i get banned all the time is because of turboing which means i hardly play.

It's just nice to be able to unban yourself every now and again.

4. Tyler

Ratings:
    You care enough to go through the time to re-update and try to remove the ban...

5. OP
    jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So.... What does this matter to you ? All i do is derank to boost other people and i boost for free so why are you here trolling. All i've done is posted a method that could possibly unban people.

6. Vergy

Vergy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ur on a modding website lol...of course people are gonna mod and break the rules....and then yes they will try to unbann themselves...i hate when ppl say that lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Legend Boosts

Legend Boosts Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You get your xbox un perm banned at the start of the new year or somewhere near th esame things happen with accounts so this isnt luck it just happens.

8. Tyler

Ratings:
    lolwut?

They don't randomly unban consoles or accounts at the start of a new year.

9. Legend Boosts

Legend Boosts Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea they do i have gotten two xboxs perm banned and now there both unbanned. Just try it and figure out

10. Tyler

Ratings:
    Haha, no. You're wrong. I'm not even going to get into details about it. I just know that Microsoft don't randomly unban a console.

11. OP
    jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry but i've never heard of this either :/
    Randomly unbanned on new year for no reason would be weird. All bans are stored on there server so i can't see why they would remove you because its a new year.

But if it happened to you, then great. :tongue:

12. SPRMDZ

SPRMDZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Aren't all perma-bans in Halo 3 three months long?

13. Athlete

Athlete Getting There

Ratings:
    The reason why people got unbanned is because the servers crashed. That's why people are able to mod recon now and it said there were 2 billion people online for each playlist.

14. OP
    jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    People get unbanned for different reasons. And the servers never crashed lol they were updating them for reach. Also 2 billion players for each playlist ? someones exaggerating slightly, All that happened was they put the halo reach population and halo 3 population together with them sharing the same server.