What's new

Solved Got kicked out of a car by a passive c^*^

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
So early this morning I was messing around in a lobby and this person we were killing goes passive and then does the jump out of car move to try and kill me.

That's cool I know how to watch out.

So then me being a clever c*** I sticky bombed a car and drive up next to him in a jeep type vehicle to blow him up you know. Once he gets in, that is.

Now this is the part that's f***ing me up. He gets into the front passenger seat. Proceeds to kick me out of it. Quickly drives around, makes a u-turn and the c*** kills me! Wtf is that?

I thought you can't kick people out of their cars if you're in passive.

Will some GTA V veterans please shed some light as to what happened there.

Thanks m8s
-RueyBoy

Ps: this is my first thread after the introduction one. Whoop whoop!

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Last I check you were always able to kick people out of your personal vehicle even if you are in passive mode. I know if you hold down the triangle button you can even pull someone out a vehicle as and that may be what he did.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Last I check you were always able to kick people out of your personal vehicle even if you are in passive mode. I know if you hold down the triangle button you can even pull someone out a vehicle as and that may be what he did.

But this was a random car I just grabbed out of the road :/

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Exactly if he held down the triangle button he can pull you out of the random car and pretty much steal it. Did he punch you like when you steal a car from the NPC?

This video shows it. He holds "y" since on Xbox but we on PS3 or PS4 hold "triangle"

Nope he just slid into the front seat and I got pushed out like I fell out of the car.

I never knew you could do that in passive mode because I'm pretty sure me and my m8s have tried throwing people out the cars that their in but it's never worked till date.

I might try that today when I get back home and see for myself.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Exactly if he held down the triangle button he can pull you out of the random car and pretty much steal it. Did he punch you like when you steal a car from the NPC?

Nope he just slid into the front seat and I got pushed out like I fell out of the car.

I never knew you could do that in passive mode because I'm pretty sure me and my m8s have tried throwing people out the cars that their in but it's never worked till date.

I might try that today when I get back home and see for myself.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score

This video shows it. He holds "y" since on Xbox but we on PS3 or PS4 hold "triangle"

Wow. If this lets me do it in passive. *evil laughter*

Thanks for the quick replies!

Top Bottom