What's new

Solved Got a question.

N0vaQc

N0vaQc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone know there was the orbit cannon glitch recently, im just wondering is it possible to get ban or wiped cause of doing it?

I juste made about 70M with this glitch and im a bit stressed about what rockstar can or will do.

Thank you

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone know there was the orbit cannon glitch recently, im just wondering is it possible to get ban or wiped cause of doing it?

I juste made about 70M with this glitch and im a bit stressed about what rockstar can or will do.

Thank you
Worse comes to worse they’ll money wipe you so I recommend buying what you want.

I ended up falling asleep doing the glitch last night and it still works for me, I guess the patch didn’t apply for me ? I’m on PS4.

Upvote 0
N0vaQc

N0vaQc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worse comes to worse they’ll money wipe you so I recommend buying what you want.

I ended up falling asleep doing the glitch last night and it still works for me, I guess the patch didn’t apply for me ? I’m on PS4.
Im still doing it on xbox one.

I didnt restart the game also probably cause of that that its still working.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im still doing it on xbox one.

I didnt restart the game also probably cause of that that its still working.
That’s probably why then. But back on topic, I doubt they’ll even money wipe everybody to be honest. I will be spending a good amount just in case though.

Upvote 0
N0vaQc

N0vaQc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I already have everything i was just wondering if they normally do something about people who glitch or they dont give a f***

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have everything i was just wondering if they normally do something about people who glitch or they dont give a f***
From last experiences, nothing happened to me. The modded capture jobs, I made 40 million from and nothing happened to me there. Back when you were able to make 800K over and over again from swapping characters I made 20 million and didn’t get banned either.

Upvote 0
N0vaQc

N0vaQc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets see we i know alot people who have 2-3 billion and they never get wiped or anything so i think we gonna pass under radar.

Upvote 0
ll_Spiders_ll

ll_Spiders_ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the glitch still active of some can someone link it? Nevermind I found the patched thread

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Their main focus has always been to catch and stop the modders and people doing money drop. I have never heard of a person who got wiped for doing money glitches ONLY. There have been a few who claimed they got money wiped after doing a glitch but when interrogated we discovered that they also were in a money drop lobby.
Since they know who the glitchers are as evidenced by the one car club and have not done anything other than patch the glitches, and/or stick us with a sell limit, I really don't think they care at all about our money. They could wipe us very easily if they wanted to.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register