What's new

Question Got a Jailbroken PS3 off craigslist

cocopuffsman

cocopuffsman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An Error...
the other day i bought a Jailbroken PS3 off Craigslist, i have an RGH and know quite a bit about Xbox but this is my first PlayStation, let alone Jailbroken PlayStation. it runs multiman, PSN Patch, PsNinja, GT Academy, PS3 spoof and other things fine but the only problem ive come across and haven't been able to solve is that *install package file, is not showing up. instead i have a */app_home/ps3_game/, and when i open that i get a number error "An Error occurred during the start operation (80028F14)"

im on CEX
ive tried putting installPKG on USB
my software version is 4.76

Thanks,
Cocopuffsman :smile:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
An Error...
the other day i bought a Jailbroken PS3 off Craigslist, i have an RGH and know quite a bit about Xbox but this is my first PlayStation, let alone Jailbroken PlayStation. it runs multiman, PSN Patch, PsNinja, GT Academy, PS3 spoof and other things fine but the only problem ive come across and haven't been able to solve is that *install package file, is not showing up. instead i have a */app_home/ps3_game/, and when i open that i get a number error "An Error occurred during the start operation (80028F14)"

im on CEX
ive tried putting installPKG on USB
my software version is 4.76

Thanks,
Cocopuffsman :smile:
Just reinstall the CFW to resolve the issue. So, if you on Habib or Ferrox 4.76 just install that again, make sure internet connection is disable though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register