What's new

Discussion Google Pixel

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I am interested in getting a Google Pixel. If you have used Pixel 1 or 2, what's your opinion? I will probably wait for the 3.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Pixel 2, and it's the smoothest phone I've ever used. If you care about the camera you'll be in love with this, the camera quality is absolutely amazing. Also, the squeeze is the best thing I've ever experienced on a phone, google assistant is wonderful.
The only downside is the small battery, but it makes up for it with a super fast charge time(because of the small battery).

K i l l a

K i l l a

Thuggin
Services Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I absolutely love mine! I am using the Google Pixel 2 XL. I have worked with Androids for years and have used everything from LG, Sony, even obscure brands to the US market like OnePlus. I had the Pixel Xl and loved that, I even used it over a year newer Galaxy S8, which sure beat the Pixel in design, screen, battery, and more. But I couldn't stand being away from he amazing user experience the Pixel brought me. The stock android experience was absolutely amazing, and made the older Pixel faster than the more powerful Galaxy S8. Now that I am on the Pixel 2 XL, I have everything that I could want on a current generation platform. A camera that slays anything in its path, especially in low-light settings, a software that blazes past any other type that is out there, the worlds fastest fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, and anything else that comes along with a native Google-made phone. Get it. You wont regret it.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Old thread I know but I've had both the pixel 1 and 2 and had a LOT of problems with the pixel 1. Steer well clear of it.

Martha Edwards

Martha Edwards

Reaction score
Sin$
The Google Pixel smartphones and their cameras are simply superb. No other phone with a single-camera provides the detailing and clarity given by Pixel.

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the OG Pixel XL would definately recommend it no need to spend the extra cash on the newer models imo.
Pixel has Night mode for the camera which makes night time pictures look fantastic. Phone functions nice never lags best phone i've had thus far.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the OG Pixel XL would definately recommend it no need to spend the extra cash on the newer models imo.
Pixel has Night mode for the camera which makes night time pictures look fantastic. Phone functions nice never lags best phone I've had thus far.
After using the iPhone Xs Max, I can't go back to an (what I would consider) outdated design. Based on Pixel 4 leaks, It has the design I want.

D

DavisIT

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a pixel 5 and it's just a very cool smartphone. This is considered a super flagship, and I think it probably surpasses all versions of the iphone and various other Android devices like Huawei or Samsung

M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I absolutely love mine! I am using the Google Pixel 2 XL. I have worked with Androids for years and have used everything from LG, Sony, even obscure brands to the US market like OnePlus. I had the Pixel Xl and loved that, I even used it over a year newer Galaxy S8, which sure beat the Pixel in design, screen, battery, and more. But I couldn't stand being away from he amazing user experience the Pixel brought me. The stock android experience was absolutely amazing, and made the older Pixel faster than the more powerful Galaxy S8. Now that I am on the Pixel 2 XL, I have everything that I could want on a current generation platform. A camera that slays anything in its path, especially in low-light settings, a software that blazes past any other type that is out there, the worlds fastest fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, and anything else that comes along with a native Google-made phone. Get it. You wont regret it.
I absolutely love mine! I am using the Google Pixel 2 XL. I have worked with Androids for years and have used everything from LG, Sony, even obscure brands to the US market like OnePlus. I had the Pixel Xl and loved that, I even used it over a year newer Galaxy S8, which sure beat the Pixel in design, screen, battery, and more. But I couldn't stand being away from he amazing user experience the Pixel brought me. The stock android experience was absolutely amazing, and made the older Pixel faster than the more powerful Galaxy S8. Now that I am on the Pixel 2 XL, I have everything that I could want on a current generation platform. A camera that slays anything in its path garage flooring anthem, especially in low-light settings, a software that blazes past any other type that is out there, the worlds fastest fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, and anything else that comes along with a native Google-made phone. Get it. You wont regret it.
how was your experience?

Top Bottom
Login
Register